Storm v Devils

Wannabe2

Thread starter #32
As he was going down the tunnel someone from the crowd had a dig at him, he then came back out and had a word himself. Love this guy we have missed a agitator for too long.

jenks33

As he was going down the tunnel someone from the crowd had a dig at him, he then came back out and had a word himself. Love this guy we have missed a agitator for too long.
Times have changed though Wannabe. Don’t get me wrong I want us to have an agitator but this isn’t 30 years ago when you could get away with murder. There’s no point having him if he ends up sitting out 15/20 matches

Wannabe2

Thread starter #37
Times have changed though Wannabe. Don’t get me wrong I want us to have an agitator but this isn’t 30 years ago when you could get away with murder. There’s no point having him if he ends up sitting out 15/20 matches
I realise that mate and I don’t agree with checking to the head one bit, but not having seen the incident I can’t condemn him either. We certainly need him on the ice as he is a big asset.

jenks33

I realise that mate and I don’t agree with checking to the head one bit, but not having seen the incident I can’t condemn him either. We certainly need him on the ice as he is a big asset.
That’s the thing, we need him on the ice as he’s actually a good player. We’re not talking about Andrew Sharp here. It just worries me a bit that he’s losing his cool and getting involved with the crowd in a warm up game. What’s he going to be like when the real stuff begins!
I appreciate being an agitator in this day and age is an impossible task though. Dops will suspend you for anything.