Stingrays v Devils - 31/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

drainage

Got to be honest a week or so ago I wouldnt have thought 10 points from 12 was likely .....am very happy ! roll on tomorrow with new D man being announced .....hope its the answer to the questions being asked ......fingers, toes etc crossed :p

Well Done Boys. Excellent result at the end of that ridiculous schedule.
Glad to see Vother had a good one tonight. Last night there was no doubting his effort, but timing appeared to be a little bit out on checks and he just looked a little off the pace. However be fair he has been out for several weeks and it takes a few games to get up to speed. Tonight he has obviously had a good one and got a goal. Good on you Vother and again Well Done Devils.

James

Administrator
Well done Devils. Quote here form Cloutier
Sylvian Cloutier said:
The game was there for the taking. That was a tired team, they were playing their sixth game in nine days and we looked like the team who were coming off the bus and were tired.
To put up a spirited performance at the end of such a schedule is a great credit to the team.

Finny

10 points in 9 days is very impressive. Must admit I wasn't too confident ahead of last nights game but to come away with a fairly comfortable victory was quite a surprise.

Out of those 6 games we only lost once, and if you had to pick one game to lose I guess the Dundee game would be the best as it doesn't give points to a team we are close to in the league or cup.

Full weeks rest for the guys now and if we could get 4 points next weekend we might slowly be getting ourselves back in the title race.

ASHIPP

Very well done to the Devils. An insane schedule last week, playing shortbenched and with a depleted defence. 5 wins out of 6 is totally commendable. And improved their league position too. :cool:
From MNL/the Echo report, good to read that Stevie played well - more of the same will be great for his confidence.

Let your hair down, guys (if you've got any left!) at Ladies Night, certainly deserve it.