Steeltalk level posts - Featuring added nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Latest rink update

chillee said:
icecoach2020 said:
Well said Chris, most of us know, appreciate and understand that not everything goes exactly to plan! Well most do except this "Chillee", whoever he is, have stopped reading the negative/argumentative posts from him now, lets just keep looking forward to an eventual great future for the ice rink and its users plus a much needed influx of juniors to ensure their future hockey as well! :? :cool:
I'm well aware not everything goes to plan, there is a distinct difference to not going to plan and not planning at all.

There are taking punts and then there is this. Some very basic fundermentals have been either ignored or the plan didn't go the way some had hoped, that is regarding Mr Ragan and the falling popularity and attendance.

By all means ignore my negativity, just remember insulting me, mocking or ignoring me will not change the situation, at least Mr King and Co are more pissed than me, at least there doing something about it.
I get almost as annoyed by your poor spelling.... "they're" or "they are" not "there".

It is "fundermental" English "innit"?

You're (not your) right it doesn't change the situation but it shows you are not as bright as you seem to think you are!

Re: Latest rink update

Earnie said:
Chillee is not alone in not knowing when to use 'their' either.

Off topic - sorry!
I know but the fact he (or she?) just wants to be negative on everybody else it is nice to be able to point out his/her imperfections....pedantic I know but....

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

It certainly does. Luckily there are plenty of people making comprehension and spelling mistakes to correct should they suddenly become to positive.

Thread starter #68
Re: Season Ticket Renewal

jimmy snels said:
SteveKing said:
First of all, I'd like to thank all of you again for your support this year. When I talked to the players when I was with them after the CC finals, almost to a man, they brought up the incredible support that the team gets - far more than any other team in our league. That will also play a key role in bringing back the vast majority of the team next year for those concerned about committing to tickets without knowing what kind of product we will ice for next year. You need not be concerned.

Secondly, I appreciate the feedback on the seasons ticketing process (yes, even yours Jimmy ;) ). Obviously there are certain things that we just cannot be completely certain about at this stage given the status of the new arena. The only thing that I can promise is that Todd will do his very best to be fair to everyone and he will certainly be open to listening. Todd has developed a reputation for being extremely focused on even the smallest details and on customer service and that reputation is well earned. Now...does that mean that every single season ticket holder will be 100% happy with the outcome? Of course not. That is simply impossible. But at the end of the day, the new arena is going to offer an excellent experience for everybody and I don't believe that there will be any exceptionally poor outcomes for any season ticket holder given the wide selection of seats that people will have.

With all of that being said, the most important thing about the new arena is how we're going to decorate it. We already have one very handsome piece to hang at the new arena. A couple more starting this weekend and ending on April 5th would be a welcome addition.

LET"S GO DEVILS!

Cheers,

Steve
Now that's a response! Cheers for that steve. I think you've allayed any fears i may have had there. I just wanted some clarity. Between yourself and chris (and jody to be fair ) i think a lot of the stuff i was concerned about have been smoothed my beer fueled feathers :lol:

i like the bit about decorations. That tent is going to be in melt down if it goes our way this weekend so i hope their getting a move on with our new gaf!
Its they're or they are James :lol: :lol: :lol: just thought I would join the spelling/grammar police

Re: Devils Vs Panthers-Sunday March 22nd-6pm-Chat/Updates

You need to read the league site befor making such uniformed comments about the champions league seeding. Not only do you not make it but the Clan do, LOL

Re: Video Footage of Spanish Sports TV Debate

Not so sure it is the clan he is referencing or the choke job by the Devils in Sheffield. Must be a Devils fan as he has about the same number of teeth as they do, Lack of attention to personal appearance very similar to that of many Cardiff fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.