Steeltalk level posts - Featuring added nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finny

Re: Latest rink update

chillee said:
I haven't dismissed any of it. If you believe all those issues take 9 yrs to resolve fine, I'm not here to persuade you from your viewpoint. What l would point out is your comment "nah, that doesn't fit with my argument" could be used by me for your comments.

I'm not prepared to back up my comments by breaking confidentiality.

So stalemate.
Perhaps it's best then that you don't comment on the matter at all.

Finny said:
chillee said:
I haven't dismissed any of it. If you believe all those issues take 9 yrs to resolve fine, I'm not here to persuade you from your viewpoint. What l would point out is your comment "nah, that doesn't fit with my argument" could be used by me for your comments.

I'm not prepared to back up my comments by breaking confidentiality.

So stalemate.
Perhaps it's best then that you don't comment on the matter at all.
Why?

Because some people have issues. Not my style, l like a democracy, it suits my personality. I've never really done as I'm told by people who have a fraction of my respect, strangers, even less.

Earnie

I hear on Premier tonight that Braehead are going to build a new Arena - capacity 8000.
Maybe we can send Chillee up there as a consultant.

Have Hope#35

chillee said:
I don't think they'll need me. There can't be another council as completely moronic as Cardiff's. Maybe Orion will get involved.

The council previously released their corporate budget, the draft to 2017 confirmed the completion of both pointe development and Ice Arena to be completed by 2016 with no further mention of future ISV development.

Last nights budget fiasco also confirmed that even if a ski slope was wanted it's at least a decade away.

The IAW will remain a grey dull building surrounded by undeveloped waste land for many yrs with no chance of 2 million visitors.
Regardless to all the other shit you're mumbling on about the IAW will be the Cardiff Devils nice new shiny home!

SheadMixer said:
chillee said:
I'll bet you £10,000 they'll end up in the same file as Westonzoyland & Weston-Super-Mares winter sport complex which also includes an Ice Hockey arena, home of a new team playing in both the EIHL and Europe and ski slope.
I will give you £10,000 to Shut the F up and go away!
HIGH FIVE! [emoji113]

noodlesboy said:
SheadMixer said:
chillee said:
I'll bet you £10,000 they'll end up in the same file as Westonzoyland & Weston-Super-Mares winter sport complex which also includes an Ice Hockey arena, home of a new team playing in both the EIHL and Europe and ski slope.
I will give you £10,000 to Shut the F up and go away!
HIGH FIVE! [emoji113]
Ok my offer.

Pay £10,000 to a charity of my choice, Amy Usher cancer appeal sits nicely. Post a copy of the payment on here. I will then cease all further comments on here regarding the rink.

Although l fear the original offer was made by a person of little or no means to pay, the substance of the comment contains around the same density as between their ears.

Re: Remedial class posts - Bibs available on request

It's true, Northern Ireland exports more than Wales, we've been bent over by England more times than a mongral on a council estate and we are so polite we thank you, at least there is the rugby to replace our pride.Scotland gets more money than us, Scots backed Westminster into a corner, l doubt many AM's could back their cars into a corner of an empty Asda car park.

And we accept 9 yrs for a rink as being, well maybe longer than that as reasonable.

Just glad we got Canadian owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.