Steeltalk level posts - Featuring added nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Somone please explain

Ocko said:
**Sigh, do we really need this nonsense on here as well? Second part of post deleted, rest of thread being moved to the Remedial Class in the General Chat forum**
I'll put you dumb arse theory into context.

You don't live in the States, you don't attend NHL games.

I'm currently using Ikea Cardiff Bay WiFi to write this. You have no idea who I am or what if any involvement in the rink. I don't believe it's a necessity of this forum to have any to be able to comment. I don't know you so l won't presume to comment on your status. Please return the compliment.

KaneDevils

Re: Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

Ocko said:
KaneDevils said:
Neither did too bad against us either.

The same Dundee that we struggled to beat 5-4 at the tent and 1-3 away?
We didn't play a Dundee side without their best and most prolific player in Mitchell and most importantly just 12 players.

It's a shame you don't post this much after a win.
:WALLY

Ocko

KaneDevils said:
Nothing more fickle than the sports fan! ;)
Like someone who forever slagged off G as a coach and now posts how great he is. Anything to be controversial and troll ey?

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
KaneDevils said:
Nothing more fickle than the sports fan! ;)
Like someone who forever slagged off G as a coach and now posts how great he is. Anything to be controversial and troll ey?
Think your mixing me up with someone else bruv innit?

Re: A little Cardiff Devils Sweetener

Ffil06 said:
Amazepux said:
Yeah Are u sure you want advertising on this impartial forum mods?..advertising should be kept to main Devils page not here IMO..unless this forums being paid for such advertisements?
Amazebore. dont the flyers have a fan forum?
you seem to spend more time on ours than many of our regular posters.
Some of your posts (like the one above) are just garbage. Only sorry we not at the ice hockey mecca that is Kirkcaldy for our triple header.
Kirkcaldy, only famous for Jocky Wilson. :lol:
Back on topic:- what about sweets (pizza even) for those who stand :D
Not so..Adam Smith

voth26

Re: Devils New Signing - MARKKU TÄHTINEN

chillee said:
voth26 said:
Well Mr positive is back, are you and qazz the same person???
Back, l never left.

Call me old fashioned but players in the later stages of their career with lots of club movement is a red flag, no matter what the past performance. It's how he plays today and the future that counts. Personally l don't think the team needed it now, but my opinion means knowt, I'm not Knockin the club it's a discussion and having criticism is healthy and adds to the forum.

So let's get some perspective.

I'm not one to butt munch, I'll congratulate performance and achievements when performance and achievements are attained, not PR savy comments before, I've met many talkers, not many walkers.
You are classic really

Have Hope#35

Re: Im not a Spambot!

Amazepux said:
Just to confirm the question was:
Who plays o :DWD ut of the Skydome? (i think the moments gone.)
:DWD
Not the only thing that's gone... What happened to Fife's Points this weekend?

Re: Devils @ Braehead - Saturday Feb 14th - Chat/Updates

Most serial killers, psychopaths and child molesters have been described as some of the nicest folk you could ever meet, until they attack.

Did you mean to post that on a psychology forum? Or are you branching out from rink construction?

There are more than enough nutters here compared to any psychological format site. I've never posted anything about construction, my area of expertise is in the hostelry industry, although l may know a guy who knows a guy who may have known a guy who knows a guy who may know who would be the guy who would know the guy that could build a rink.

Wannabe2

chillee said:
There are more than enough nutters here compared to any psychological format site. I've never posted anything about construction, my area of expertise is in the hostelry industry, although l may know a guy who knows a guy who may have known a guy who knows a guy who may know who would be the guy who would know the guy that could build a rink.
I also know that guy. It's a small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.