Steeltalk level posts - Featuring added nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
KaneDevils said:
No not juvenile at all. The man brings nothing to the discussion.
I disagree. He has added plenty to the discussion, more than most. It's just people don't want to listen because its seen as negativity.
I understand how exciting the present and the future is for the Devils and folk don't want negative vibes, but to insult the man and ignore him is a bit childlike.

At least some have tried to counter Chillee's views with some of their own.
Posting "oh go away your boring me" is kind of pointless and a touch juvenile.

My god that's a bit rich after your postings on the #devilsoutside stuff

KaneDevils

Re: New Arena

KaneDevils said:
Seem to recall you hijacked every thread to show your hate towards Ragan and pope. It was incredibly annoying and unfair on other users of the forum . We've had this discussion anyway, why bring it up again?

Thread starter #4
Re: New Arena

KaneDevils said:
KaneDevils said:
Seem to recall you hijacked every thread to show your hate towards Ragan and pope. It was incredibly annoying and unfair on other users of the forum . We've had this discussion anyway, why bring it up again?
Basically you are now saying that people should have their say and I presume you must know Chillee as you will not believe anything if you don't know the poster

KaneDevils

Re: jodysstillagirlsname vs. KaneDevils (Split topic)

If you want to have this discussion AGAIN, PM me. Try to leave out the abuse this time.

Chillee hasn't posted anything potentially slanderous. I have simply and only agreed that the new rinks capacity might not be enough.
I didn't believe you (and others) regarding what was happening last season as I didn't want to believe something like that was happening at the club I love. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend or do you just like a bit of cyber aggro?

Gaz G

Re: What if.......?

There is a post that suggests an argument could be made for him to replace any of the current roster. There may well have been more if some over sensitive twerps hadn't interfered on behalf of the current players who may curl up and cry at the fact that a bloke they have never met who effectively helps to pay his wages said that Voth was better than him.

Stop arse licking.

DevilDom

Gaz G said:
There is a post that suggests an argument could be made for him to replace any of the current roster. There may well have been more if some over sensitive twerps hadn't interfered on behalf of the current players who may curl up and cry at the fact that a bloke they have never met who affectedly helps to pay his wages said that Voth was better than him.

Stop arse licking.
:lol: Abuse, the last resort of the beaten.

A question that nobody has bothered to answer. Pat yourself on the back for that one.

Gaz G

I just gave you an example of one of the answers.

If you see that as abuse, it makes sense why you think the players may be offended. #lottolearnaboutlife

DevilDom

Gaz G said:
I just gave you an example of one of the answers.

If you see that as abuse, it makes sense why you think the players may be offended. #lottolearnaboutlife
Has anybody stated who they would replace and why?

I didn't say I was offended by your abuse, find it quite amusing to be honest.

Gaz G

How premature were you?

I have told you that a suggestion could be made for any of the current players to go.

I have also explained why there probably aren't any more replies.

Re: Somone please explain

Ocko said:
chillee said:
I'm confused. If a player is a decent NHL'er surely they would be in the NHL. The fact there playing in the UK surely proves there crap.
You wouldn't get Messi playing for city.
But if someone still in the peak at their career had played for Real Madrid for a number of years and won the champions league, then signed for Newport County you would expect them to be pretty decent at that level. Nothing confusing about it chillee, just because you aren't in the NHL it doesn't make you crap.

**Sigh, do we really need this nonsense on here as well? Second part of post deleted, rest of thread being moved to the Remedial Class in the General Chat forum**
ocko might aswell leave him be this is a blatent attempt to wind people up. he knows what he is doing, hes a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.