Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

august04

6-1 after two. Completely dominant. Surely the Messiah Tony Smith, the saviour of British ice hockey (see the Guardian article today!), should give Thommo a new contract now?!

Slartibartfast

A great road win. Lord called a very important timeout . The Devils had eased off on the forecheck and Steelers were regaining control of the game. After the timeout the Devils forechecked again and it was game over for the Steelers.

Wannabe2

We are a very good team, but we still make some silly mistakes that needs attention, we made quite a few tonight, fortunately against a shite team, sort those out and we will be on fire.

august04

Wednesday is the real test, looking forward to that game. That directionless rabble that we beat tonight are one of the worse Steelers teams I’ve ever seen. I can’t stand Sheffield and I feel dirty for saying this, but it’s a little sad (only a little though!) to see the state of that team at the moment. Always disliked them but grudgingly respected their winning attitude and culture. Those days are long gone. Tony Smith must know what needs to be done - has he got the balls to do anything or is he too busy being the saviour of British ice hockey?!

Last edited:
Wow great result and good to see Richardson back playing, wonder who Tommo will sack this week, can't wait for his post game interview, just got to keep the ball rolling into Wednesday now, will be a tough game, panthers coming off a home loss to the clan

Wannabe2

why are those dicks still playing Whoosh it’s behind you, we are number one, when they are so far behind the 8 ball,it’s like listening to I don’t care when the opposition have scored against us, yes we do bloody care, and sweet Caroline good times mean so much when the opposition has just scored number 6. Get a grip.