Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

Rempel16

No replays either.

The cynic in me might think it’s a deliberate ploy to show the value of the £15 webcast… you get what you pay for and all that.

august04 2.0

I wonder who the hell thought this roster size limit of 19 on a given night was a good idea. Fox mentioned how difficult it would be over the course of a long season, seems utter madness to me. McNally looks like he’s injured, you lose one or two more and you’re down to 14/15 skaters and that puts more pressure on players and increases the likelihood of more injuries. It’s ridiculous.

BostonBart22

I wonder who the hell thought this roster size limit of 19 on a given night was a good idea. Fox mentioned how difficult it would be over the course of a long season, seems utter madness to me. McNally looks like he’s injured, you lose one or two more and you’re down to 14/15 skaters and that puts more pressure on players and increases the likelihood of more injuries. It’s ridiculous.
He didnt play much last night, think he picked up an injury in that scuffle

jenks33

What happened to him last night, Blocked a shot? Came back on and scored but then we didn’t see him after that?

august04 2.0

Don't foget thats bench not team size. It would make a bit more sense to up it to 20 so you can have G2 +D6 +F12.
I think they have the same 19 bench limit in the ECHL but there’s always players moving up and down with the AHL over there, so it wouldn’t be a problem. But teams here tend not to carry spares and if they do, it’s usually just +1 and later in the season. So anyone picking up 2 or 3 injuries early doors, is going to be in trouble.