steelers Vs Devils - League - 20th Feb 22

ASHIPP

To come out with the mindset that you are going to lose is not good preparation for this game, or for Wednesday. Our Team is more than capable of upsetting opposition on any night. They just need to stay focused and disciplined.
Then only the refs would punish them for that.

This is the biggest test for the Devils so far. Giving it their all is the only way to test their true capability against the Steelers.....and put themselves in the best position to know what they need to do on Wedneday.

Best of luck Boys.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

This is a tough game to call, both teams don’t need to win tonight. I think Sheffield know the league is already in their trophy cabinet. They’ll want to stop our challenge cup competition, so they’ll want to damage us for Wednesday, I’m pretty confident the game won’t show their full capability, saving that for Wednesday. So do we go for it tonight and risk Wednesday or do we judge which Sheffield turns out and sit back. Perfection would be both games easily sorted, if we can repeat last night today and Wednesday that’s a real possibility. This is Sheffield though, dirty people who can ruin a game just to get one over on you, especially in their own barn. Pretty sure Skalde and the team has done a lot of prep for these games, last night was sublime, perfect build up and the confidence boost they needed. They just need damage limitation, unless we are truly aiming for everything this season and we mess it up and loose both games, which is it, we’re fully capable of both scenario‘s this season. Maybe Brexit will impact on Sheffields performance ;)
Belfast could have a big say in title yet,, five more games between them to go..

Anybody having issues with the stream? Mine is constantly buffering but speed tests are showing my connection isn't the problem?

jenks33

Bit fortunate to come out of that 0-0. We don’t look like a particularly confident team out there which is maybe understandable after our last 2 away games. We’re in the game after one which is the most important thing

Rhyan48

We just don’t shoot the puck ! Good things happen when pucks go to net ! Trying to be to fancy we got quality snipers in the team just shoot

moggy#9

Steelers are doing a good job of controlling or zone entry. Once a devils player gets in they find themselves isolated and unable to produce much. We can't even get much one the break as the Steelers d men are being very careful not to over commit. We need movement in the zone and get men to the slot. To achieve that though our puck retention needs to be far better.

kettdevil1

We just don’t shoot the puck ! Good things happen when pucks go to net ! Trying to be to fancy we got quality snipers in the team just shoot
Steelers stick detail has been excellent so far, we can’t get a clear sight of goal without something in the way. Hopefully that will change