steelers Vs Devils - League - 14th Nov 21

jenks33

Bad hit by Ellerby on Duggan. Looks like he might have been kicked out. Louis steps in to fight him and Ellerby just drops to the ice. Couple of hits by Louis when Ellerby was down

moggy#9

The complete level from the devils is amazing. At times it seems like they have a couple of extra players in the ice.

I think that's the fastest power play goal that I've ever seen.

august04 2.0

Awful hit by Ellerby, lined up Duggan’s head and smashed it into the plexi - he’ll be suspended for that for at least two games. Good to see Louis step up, despite the hated instigator penalty. I really hope we don’t let up in the third, and give them a bloody good hammering on home ice. And if Brust wants to offer Mac or the bench out again, give him what he wants.

moggy#9

Awful hit by Ellerby, lined up Duggan’s head and smashed it into the plexi - he’ll be suspended for that for at least two games. Good to see Louis step up, despite the hated instigator penalty. I really hope we don’t let up in the third, and give them a bloody good hammering on home ice. And if Brust wants to offer Mac or the bench out again, give him what he wants.
Just a pity it wasn't Connolly getting a pasting.