steelers Vs Devils - League - 14th Nov 21

moggy#9

Being a ardent Devils fan, it does make me chuckle reading the dirty Steelers comments. In this age of equality and political correctness, it must be said we’ve also had our fair share of likeminded characters over the years!
Admittedly I was on a sabbatical from hockey in the early eihl days, when I gather it was a bit of a bush league, but I can't remember any devils doing some of the stuff that Steelers seen fond of. I'll grant you that with Mike ware the red most could descend at times, but that tended to be in response to something an opponent did. Maybe my memory is fading a bit, or my opinion is just coloured by the past. ;-)

Rob Batch

Surely any retribution has to give you a tactical advantage. Not just mindless revenge. A series of hard clean hits by all and sundry will express to Ellerby the error of his ways. Same applies to Con olly and leg strong. Let them suffer long term with 3 periods of hard hits.

Wannabe2

So forgetting retribution, revenge getting even etc, we still need to come out hitting anything that moves, this is a huge game for both teams but we are in our gaff, and it’s time our gaff was a fortress. When this team plays as it can like our last away game we really are the business, so more of the same please lads that will do us just fine.

Mooney#16

Admittedly I was on a sabbatical from hockey in the early eihl days, when I gather it was a bit of a bush league, but I can't remember any devils doing some of the stuff that Steelers seen fond of. I'll grant you that with Mike ware the red most could descend at times, but that tended to be in response to something an opponent did. Maybe my memory is fading a bit, or my opinion is just coloured by the past. ;-)
I’ll raise you Matt Miller the goalie killer. Fruit loop.

All time crack pot in the UK is still Andy Bezaeu. Just no F’s given. Absolutely crawled into teams brains.