Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

jenks33

We got away with one there. I had a feeling tonight wouldn’t be a classic after last weekend’s efforts so I’ll take an ugly win.
Sheffield’s first goal was hugely frustrating. We were all over them for 5 minutes before that goal and 0-3 would have been game over. Instead they go up the other end and score a soft goal out of nothing. I don’t like to be too critical of bownsy but he has to save that first goal. Suddenly it was 1-2 and the remainder of the game was hard work.
You have to praise Sheffield for their effort in the 2nd half of that game but they really do stink this season. If it wasn’t for whistle it could easily have been 0-4 in the second period.

Samael

I really wanted to see the team dismantle Sheffield tonight. A win is a win though and its the points on the board that count, said captain obvious.

Hedd Wyn John

I really wanted to see the team dismantle Sheffield tonight. A win is a win though and its the points on the board that count, said captain obvious.
Yeah, I think the hard work on the weekend might have took it out of the Devils a bit. P1 was plain sailing but from P2 onwards Devils took foot off the gas. We were fortunate tonight.

Diablo3

The guys did look like they had had a hard weekend, and yes I'll happily take the points. Don't forget the opposition raise their game against us this year so there are no easy wins.