Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Maybe Wagstaff was wrong after all!
I saw this last night and went to bed very confused but when I woke up the sun had risen in the east, birds were singing and all was right with the world. I couldn't cope if I had to entertain the notion that Wagstaff might be wrong about something. Let's have no more of that kind of talk.

Wagstaff

I saw this last night and went to bed very confused but when I woke up the sun had risen in the east, birds were singing and all was right with the world. I couldn't cope if I had to entertain the notion that Wagstaff might be wrong about something. Let's have no more of that kind of talk.
Haha if that’s not sarcasm, that’s some accolade! Walk in the shoes of Wagstaff and you would find I am often very wrong, I firmly believe that Devils have the perfect blend at the moment and will win the league with ease this year, you have a fantastic ownership that came in at an all time low and sparked the fire, the fire is now an inferno (no pun intended) and has shown that a Hockey driven business rather than a business driven hockey club is the way forward. Putting out that fire is going to need some real innovative thinking and I can’t see any team do that in the near future.
Oh and I woke up this morning and Coventry was dark, damp and cold and the birds were still in bed!

Haha if that’s not sarcasm, that’s some accolade! Walk in the shoes of Wagstaff and you would find I am often very wrong, I firmly believe that Devils have the perfect blend at the moment and will win the league with ease this year, you have a fantastic ownership that came in at an all time low and sparked the fire, the fire is now an inferno (no pun intended) and has shown that a Hockey driven business rather than a business driven hockey club is the way forward. Putting out that fire is going to need some real innovative thinking and I can’t see any team do that in the near future.
Oh and I woke up this morning and Coventry was dark, damp and cold and the birds were still in bed!
It was a bit of an accolade, acknowledging the way in which you contribute to the forum. I think it's a good thing to see the perspectives of other teams' fans. Panthers' fans on their forum are similarly willing to hear other teams' fans' comments and I respect their willingness to do so.

I would have to confess I am not reaĺly happy with using Twitter and regret the demise of some other teams' forums.

Regards.

For what it's worth, I was really impressed by Jackson Whistle. On yesterday's evidence, he seems to have improved a lot since the beginning of the season. Would you have him back?
He blows hot & cold. Some games he’s on fire, some he’s giving up soft ones.

I guess that consistency will come with experience.