Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

JT666

Embarrassing, let’s cut through the faux respect, Steelers are crap. Let’s hope we dominate for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

JT666

As I’ve already said they’ve beaten Belfast recently so they can certainly deliver winning performances against top teams.
Still dire. We’re better than Giants anyway, we should be stuffing Steelers, as we have all season. I think fans can show too much respect for a team out of fear they’ll cause an upset. If we’re serious about the title, we should win tonight 5-4.

Hedd Wyn John

Still dire. We’re better than Giants anyway, we should be stuffing Steelers, as we have all season. I think fans can show too much respect for a team out of fear they’ll cause an upset. If we’re serious about the title, we should win tonight 5-4.
considering our recent performances the Devils & Giants are neck & neck. They’ve won more points from us then we got off them. This season is going down to the wire by the looks of it.

Wannabe2

Losing 4-2, which should be 5-2,against a very poor team. Very poor performance tonight, Steelers lose O Connor and it don’t matter because we are playing like a junior team. So is the pressure too much, or are Steelers now title contenders, or are we now too complacent, and think we only have to turn up. Sorry but we are second best tonight to a team that might not even make the final eight, and if that ain’t poor, then forget it.

Wannabe2

Get out of here Steelers haven’t had one lucky bounce, get a grip, we are losing because we are second best, that’s a fact. The best team tonight so far are winning this game, that’s why we are second best. We are playing very poorly, don’t try to dress that up.

RedDevil17

Get out of here Steelers haven’t had one lucky bounce, get a grip, we are losing because we are second best, that’s a fact. The best team tonight so far are winning this game, that’s why we are second best. We are playing very poorly, don’t try to dress that up.
You can tell things are bad when you of all people are slating the team! Normally you’re the positive one Glynne...

Wannabe2

Yes sorry mate, but tonight we are very poor, am watching the web, and we are second best, I hate saying that, and it does my head in, but it’s the truth. We are very poor tonight.