Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Devils head to the House of Rust Saturday night to take on the 'mighty' Sheffield steelers. Devils have done quite well against the steelers this year, so will be hoping to continue that form.

hip check

Never take any opposition too lightly as things have a habit of biting you in the arse.
Lightning have given us some shocks (no pun intended) this season and I'm absolutely sure Steelers have the ability to take us to the cleaners as well.
We are the best team in the league but still need to play hard and with intensity to get the results we need, no one's gonna roll over.

Pope#42

Quite confused by how the clock was on 00:00 for the goal and then after the goal was awarded it was put back to 00:01. Surely this is where the goal line technology could be utilised?

kettdevil1

Quite confused by how the clock was on 00:00 for the goal and then after the goal was awarded it was put back to 00:01. Surely this is where the goal line technology could be utilised?
I suspect the timekeeper was a bit slow on the stop button.... definitely time left on the clock when the puck went in.

Entertaining game and an excellent, vocal crowd here.

Pope#42

Really missing Ulmer tonight. I think we underestimated Sheffield - they seem to be playing play off hockey and Whistle has made some big saves.