Steelers v Devils

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Can someone please beat the crap out of that sucker punching stinking filthy rink rat Crappy Connolly on Sunday please, good player on his day but a crap house generally. His hit on the Panthers goalie last week was a disgrace, if that was our goalie Louis would have taken his head off, mind you if it was Carruth he would have sorted it himself. Would love to see the lads put a marker down on Sunday reading listen you pretenders, yes you pretenders as that’s what you are, our last confrontation was a pure fluke and you know it, anyway we are back faster than ever and ready to set the record straight, we were always going to win the virus season, and we will win this season confirming you just may be number two, you are number two, if not three or four. Love it that it’s the game on Premier Sport what a weekend , beer, hockey, and lost voices it don’t get much better.

jenks33

Really hope we make a statement this weekend. Early days so it’s obviously not the end of the world if we lose but it would be nice to stick two fingers up to them on their banner raising night.

Slartibartfast

I thought it was an accident to start with as the goalie moved towards Connollys path just beforehand but then I noticed Connolly deliberately put his leg out. Could have caused a serious injury. Dirty player

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
Highlights of Steelers v Panthers now on YouTube folks, let’s hope we do a Panthers and shove it up them.

kingmo19.1

Can someone please beat the crap out of that sucker punching stinking filthy rink rat Crappy Connolly on Sunday please, good player on his day but a crap house generally. His hit on the Panthers goalie last week was a disgrace, if that was our goalie Louis would have taken his head off, mind you if it was Carruth he would have sorted it himself. Would love to see the lads put a marker down on Sunday reading listen you pretenders, yes you pretenders as that’s what you are, our last confrontation was a pure fluke and you know it, anyway we are back faster than ever and ready to set the record straight, we were always going to win the virus season, and we will win this season confirming you just may be number two, you are number two, if not three or four. Love it that it’s the game on Premier Sport what a weekend , beer, hockey, and lost voices it don’t get much better.
Ah jeez, sounds like you might not be too keen on wearing that surprise Connolly jersey I bought you then!

Devils86

Just watched the highlights. That was a real bush league move. Just about sums up the Steelers as a club.
Found the highlights - from the first game in Nottingham. Boarding followed by a cheap shot out of nowhere from Connolly...

Get the feeling it'll be a good scrap between him and McNally. Only one winner of course!

Last edited:

jenks33

Found the highlights - from the first game in Nottingham. Boarding followed by a cheap shot out of nowhere from Connolly...

Get the feeling it'll be a good scrap between him and McNally. Only one winner of course!
Just hope Mcnally isn’t suspended! Or would we have heard by now if he is?

E.D.S.

Just watched the Steelers home game against the Panties and it has to be said that they have one of the ugliest ice pads I've seen. Kudos to the Commercial Director for filling it but it was hard to track the puck at times due to all the logos.

moggy#9

Just watched the Steelers home game against the Panties and it has to be said that they have one of the ugliest ice pads I've seen. Kudos to the Commercial Director for filling it but it was hard to track the puck at times due to all the logos.
Agreed. I feel the same about the animated advertising boards they have at done sports. Far too distracting.

Earnie

It was the same last season ,and probably the season before. Hopeless trying to follow the puck. At least they haven’t painted the goal area Black.

NathanG

Anyone know if there's a bus going to this game? Planning on having a few beers Saturday night and really don't fancy the 4 hour drive north on Sunday.

Anyone know if there's a bus going to this game? Planning on having a few beers Saturday night and really don't fancy the 4 hour drive north on Sunday.
No buses for away games yet when I asked them, but looks like around 100 away tickets have sold, should be a good one, can’t wait