Steelers v Capitals tonight

Incredible win for the caps considering they had 4 imports missing (rutherford,sheen,bigos and flemington) and steelers couldnt get the job done.Haha!!! :lol: :lol:

Devil_Abroad

He's a very negative sounding coach - not very gracious - guess too much time spent in Coventry [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

A fantastic result from a good Capitals' team determined to perform despite cruel timing of the bans to their players. Just knew they had the capability to pull it off in Sheffield. Well done, guys.

Bitter reaction from the Sheffield camp who would rather disrespect the ability of their opposition than admit they were outplayed.

KaneDevils

Excellent result for the caps. I think to suggest Sheffield were outplayed though is a bit strong. Their after match conclusion is probably down to shock. ;)

ASHIPP

Capitals lead for a majority of the game. They were playing 4 imports down but secured the points in a shootout.
I would say that when the chips were down, Capitals played better than the Steelers. For Thompson to suggest that they came down to Edinburgh's level does a complete disservice to the Capitals.
Perhaps Steelers have had a shock. About time they woke up to the fact that everyone has improved this year and there are no easy games.
If they want to retain the title they are going to have to battle for it and not expect to comfortably coast through 60 minutes.