Steelers sign

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Nico Feldner 6ft 1in ,23yr old Austrian forward played 44 games in the ICEHL scoring 10 + 14, has also played 133 games Red bull Salzburg and HC Innsbruck. Mosey will now drop back on D.

kettdevil1

On paper a decent signing and Mosey will help a D that has looked to be creaking a bit recently.

I can't be bothered to check the rules but surely this means that they need an import to step down as they will be one over the limit?

BostonBart22

Think vallerand is close to return 2 weeks away, connoly keeping him for playoffs, todd got injured weekend and it doesn't look good, scan tomorrow, so I will say the new guy will replace todd as injury cover

dave

Deadline in Olympic year is always a bit later. I Think it is this tomorrow or Thursday. Belfast announcing a player as well today.

Last edited:
are we signing a player i wonder?with us being down to 4 d men and the final in two weeks a d man coming in now would help just incase mikkelson and mcnulty don't recover in time.we surely can't go into the final down to 5 or 4 d men.we seen in glasgow what happens when we are missing 2 d men.

kettdevil1

So presumably this means that Todd and one other are done for the season..... looking at how many changes they have made, they can't take a player off IR or they will go over the maximum.....