Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

RedDevil17

This will be a real test. Dundee will be tough, they’re playing well and have some good players. Doesn’t help that we have a long journey but we’ll be up for it. I’m sure if we win then we’ll dick the league because all the top teams have been poor. Belfast have started poorly as have Sheffield and panthers are too inconsistent.

Wannabe2

If we beat the Stars then we will dick the league, what a weird comment to make, the season has only just began. Panthers, Giants, Blaze, Steelers,Flyers, et al will have something to say about that. We will win some games, we will lose some games, but don’t write anyone off at this stage in the game.

Devil_Abroad

We flew which is great

Dundee played the following games recently;

Sunday 23/09 Home v Manchester
Wednesday 26/09 Away v Sheffield
Friday 28/09 Away v Belfast
Saturday 29/09 Home v Belfast
Sunday 30/09 Away v Milton Keynes

Puts are flight up there today into context

Don’t think they run 4 lines either so hopefully by 30 mins they’ll be shattered!

We flew which is great

Dundee played the following games recently;

Sunday 23/09 Home v Manchester
Wednesday 26/09 Away v Sheffield
Friday 28/09 Away v Belfast
Saturday 29/09 Home v Belfast
Sunday 30/09 Away v Milton Keynes

Puts are flight up there today into context

Don’t think they run 4 lines either so hopefully by 30 mins they’ll be shattered!
That 5 game run included a win again Belfast and Fyfe and 3 games going to overtime. Not to be taken lightly.

Wannabe2

Perfect result for me, Devils get 2 points, and my 2nd favourite team get 1 point. Stars are a perfect example of never say die, Pacha must be the 2nd best coach in the league.

Slartibartfast

What a great defensive performance by Dundee. If hockey reported possession percentage like Rugby does it would have been 80/20 in favour of the Devils. But Dundee have a great goalie and 5 men constantly protecting the slot which forced the Devils to the outside. What Dundee lack though is the offensive depth that the Devils have. When we are struggling to get the game winner we have so many players who can do something special to clinch the win and tonight it was Gleason Fournier with one of his specials.
All in all a good game.

RedDevil17

Perfect result for me, Devils get 2 points, and my 2nd favourite team get 1 point. Stars are a perfect example of never say die, Pacha must be the 2nd best coach in the league.
Pacha 2nd best coach in the league?? You must be joking! He’s good but to say he’s 2nd best in the league is utterly ridiculous. What has he done to deserve that? Has he won anything? No.

On the bright side, good 2 points away against a good Dundee team, the guys must’ve been knackered after the journey considering we woke up early according to Devils twitter with Blood’s selfie so I’m very pleased that we won. Our PK and PP wasn’t good according to twitter though and apparently we tried playing fancy fancy on the 5 on 3

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Chill out ████, that’s my opinion, give Pacha a budget like others and he will do wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedDevil17

Chill out ████, that’s my opinion, give Pacha a budget like others and he will do wonders.
Was there really any need to call me a dick? I’m also giving my opinion just like you. I don’t think Pacha is 2nd best coach in the league because he hasn’t done enough for me in terms of winning and being competitive. Doubt any top team would go for Pacha anyway because they’d be after coaches who have experience winning titles.

Last edited by a moderator:

osh

A good win at a venue that will cause many an upset to visiting teams as the season goes by. As for our guys being knackered ? They didn’t have a long coach trip - as in days gone by - they flew up early this morning which takes just over an hour, and would have had more than enough time to probably get their head down for an hour or two ( I assume, apologies if wrong ) so I hardly see how they would have been knackered due to travelling.