Stars v Devils

moggy#9

Fournier shot the puck and we could clearly see the net bulge as the shot was taken. The players on the ice even started celebrating. Benti smashed his stick on the ice as the ref said he didn’t see it go in.
So, what are the criteria for video review?

Diablo3

It was better than last night but still an awful lot to do. Getting the whole team fit would help. Joey Haddad was excellent again.

jenks33

Good reaction. I really didn’t fancy us tonight to be honest. It was important to get a bit of a confidence booster before the Sheffield match next weekend. Now if certain players can’t get up for that match then we’ve got real problems

august04

Good reaction. I really didn’t fancy us tonight to be honest. It was important to get a bit of a confidence booster before the Sheffield match next weekend. Now if certain players can’t get up for that match then we’ve got real problems
That’s my concern at the moment. It seems that it takes criticism/being called out by the coach for the players to get up for games and put in the effort and performance levels that are expected week in/week out. Who knows what’s really going on (?) but something isn’t right. But it’s a welcome 2 points tonight to hopefully kick start a tough November run of games.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Giants and Steelers sharing joint top position in the league..... and in a winning groove (Giants won 6 games on the trot).

Whilst Devils have games in hand over these teams, the upcoming games against them are going to be the toughest league tests so far. Let's hope they can get organised and raise their performance by then.

A wins a win away from home we don't have to entertain, that's for the home team to do. Had my doubts tonight but the lads came through. Let's hope we can not only beat Sheffield next week but can give us some entertainment as well. Would love this to be the kickstart we need , but I don't think it will be. I'm not trying to be negative just being a realist, one win doesn't mean I think a change or two might be needed. Well done to lordo for getting the lads up for this we could easily have collapsed, but didnt

Diablo3

£15 and thats the first time I have seen most of those goals. I had buffering problems through 2 periods. Still trying to work if it was the broadcast or my home internet
It was messing me about most of the time. I switched to the backup stream which was marginally better

osh

A much needed win on the road after last nights farcical performance, albeit against the team
propping up the league. I’m sure harsh words were exchanged between coach and players today and let’s hope certain ‘comfortable zone’ players up their ideas and start to play as we know they can. I’m still advocating changes are necessary and it may prove to all team members that no one is indispensable.

Imp

£15 and thats the first time I have seen most of those goals. I had buffering problems through 2 periods. Still trying to work if it was the broadcast or my home internet
Had huge problems with the stream for the Fife game, switched to a different device and went through the remainder of the game without a single interruption. Maybe coincidence, but it definitely felt like a device issue rather than a stream one. :confused: