Stars destroy the Giants

Diablo3

Stars have certainly picked their game up again. three wins on the spin. We need to make sure we take advantage tomorrow, but it does take the pressure off a bit.

Well done to Stars. Anyone noticed any thing special happening (signings/ gasing) to them besides the 3 wins on the run taking them level now on points with the Storm and in touch with Flyers and Clan for the playoffs. I hope Pacha gets them there.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
Great result for the Stars, I watched the game and they never gave up, really chuffed for them Stars are my 2nd favourite team,and Pacha deserves a bit of luck, they have lost numerous games by one goal. They come up with some gems, Faryna being one of them, some come on Stars same again please and start climbing that table.

Gisland

Isn't that title a little off kilter.. 2 goals were empty net goals so hardly destroyed.. If ( and you might have ) watched the game it wasn't a bad game. Stars played well and deserved the win.They are a fast fast team on the break out. And their forwards have a good eye. They scored 2 almost identical goals over Owens shoulder.

Positive from the game, at least now Belfast fans are aware they are a mid table team at best and should be looking to try and get to the play off weekend.

Kevin roog

it’s Sheffield we could do with dropping some points. panthers players will be all lying on their backs having their bellies ticked again. Panthers 1 Steelers 6 unfortunately

Ocko

If a 6-3 with 2 empty netters is considered being destroyed I’d hate to know what a 5-0 at home is! Threads like this always come back to bite.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #20
We were well and truly tanked tonight, we got away with it last night, but we’re never in it tonight, and if that was a bite we’ll it didn’t hurt one bit, having watched both games to come away with 2points was a bonus. Just need Stars to destroy Giants again now.