Stanley Cup Final Tampa v Dallas

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Not going to mention the score, as we agreed to not mention that, but if anyone hasn’t watched game 2 and can do so then believe me do it. Unbelievable game it has everything, and as physical as hell. What a fix to help this lousy Cold Turkey, can’t wait for game 3 now. Don’t forget no scores as some record it to watch later. Stay Safe.

Why do you seem to think your the boss wannabe? You correct peoples spelling and you tell people not to post scores.
You even moan at some peoples posts if you don't agree with them.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
Sorry didn’t mean to come across like that truly, my spelling was corrected yesterday and I don’t take umbridge with it, neither did the poster it’s tongue in cheek. I certainly don’t think I am the boss, too many cleverer people on here for that. It was agreed between some not to post the scores as some record it to watch later, my post was just to point out that if you missed game 2 and you can watch it then do as it’s a belter. Take a chill pill hockey mad my post wasn’t to bug anyone. Stay Safe.

Kevlar68

Anyone wanting a winning team Replica Jersey with playoff final badge and player
just contact me, obviously when we know the winner :)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
That’s all I meant, I also record games to watch later and it sucks to know the score when you can watch it as live, anyway game 2 was a cracker and look forward to game 3. If by any chance I upset anyone then I apologise as i never intended too. Stay Safe.

moggy#9

I usually struggle to find the time to watch full matches when I record them. In usually rely on the NHL highlights package and the review by the hockey guy on YouTube. I agree about posting the score though. No spoilers seems a reasonable courtesy.

Devil94

Why do you seem to think your the boss wannabe? You correct peoples spelling and you tell people not to post scores.
You even moan at some peoples posts if you don't agree with them.
I thought you said you'll be gone from the forum if your prediction of Lordo and Bownsy 'going nowhere' was incorrect?

Kevlar68

Are some people on here just to sensitive, trolls or just not got a life? Can't see anything wrong in Wannabe post here. I read it and thought "fair enough" and that was it, is it really that bad to complain about? I think not.
And funny reading comment "You even moan at some peoples posts if you don't agree with them" when they have done just that.
Take a chill pill eh! :cool:

KaneDevils

You all probably know this, but just incase, you can download a free nhl app on your t.v that enables you to watch extended highlights, maybe even the game in full? I'm not sure. You can set your favourite team and can watch all kinds of stuff, old and new.

Recording on Premier Sports has been a lottery throughout the play offs and the first game of the final wasn't even on Sky listing on Saturday night - was showing as Polish football or something similar. During the play-offs, it was a regular feature where games were going into overtime they were flipping to the second game of the night with no coverage of the overtime whatsoever. Then a few game 7's disappeared onto BT3 - hope there's no repeat of that through the final series. The North American studio pundits are quality - Burke and Juice in particular are brilliant.