Stanley Cup Final Tampa v Dallas

Drew Paris. Damn. That was a good one. I still wonder if that was just a leak or if someone actually figured that out. We’ve taken great lengths to tighten up our operations to make it tougher on you guys!
I can’t lay claim on guessing it Steve, but it wasn’t your finest cloak and dagger hour.
Upped your game to our annoyance since then!!

voth26

Why do you seem to think your the boss wannabe? You correct peoples spelling and you tell people not to post scores.
You even moan at some peoples posts if you don't agree with them.
Wow that's a bit harsh mate and totally uncalled for.
Why do you seem to think your the boss wannabe? You correct peoples spelling and you tell people not to post scores.
You even moan at some peoples posts if you don't agree with them.
Wow that's a bit harsh and uncalled for, absolutely nothing wrong with Wannabe's post think your out of order

moggy#9

Gutted the stars didn’t get the job done, but Tampa played the better hockey for most of the series and deserved the cup.
I've followed Tampa since they started out as a franchise (I was lucky enough to watch their very first training camp exhibition game at Lakelands, when they made headlines for giving a tryout to a female netminder - Manon rheume). What they did was all the more impressive given the circumstances and the injury issues they've had.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #39
My God how good is Victor Hedman, this guy is absolutely untrue, great player, and also Brandon Pointe what a player, and who wouldn’t want Cedric Paquette.

moggy#9

I think that they had a few guys who could have won the conn Smythe. Excellent team, but I wonder how hard it'll be too keep them together and at this level.