Standing season tickets

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
I'm not at the enl2 game tonight but I've been asked to post this to warn fans the standing season tickets have been put in the wrong spaces so expect possible disruption tomorrow at the Clan game.
A lot of long standing fans who are there are telling me they are shall we say 'annoyed' about it so hopefully it will sorted out soon so there are no problems or confrontations at the rink.
It may be worth getting there early tomorrow to get your space sorted if you are a standing season ticket holder.

Oh well never mind they can't get everything right and I don't want to be in the 1% that are always highlighting their failings, so they must be right

Yet another positive posting by Jodysstillagirlsname

Car Park is still shit tho

I'll tell you what makes getting to your window and having a conversation with someone who feels they can stand there because they were there earlier than you. Simply start smoking then give up and use the ensuing rage to your advantage. It's much better than smoking!

James

Administrator
I asked Brent where my sticker was as I've had no sight of it since the start of the season. He just replied he must have put it up and someone tore it down and walked off. No suggestion of replacements. I guess I have to fight for my space every week now.

James said:
I asked Brent where my sticker was as I've had no sight of it since the start of the season. He just replied he must have put it up and someone tore it down and walked off. No suggestion of replacements. I guess I have to fight for my space every week now.
Take a magic marker and write your name there. Failing that, cricket bat.

Wannabe2

James said:
I was tempted to make my own :D
Thats exactly what i would do, if i paid for a standing plot, why should i have to go arguing with every tom, dick and harry about it, you shouldnt have to do it, but sometimes the only way to get things done are to do it yourself.

James

Administrator
I've never really had trouble getting my spot. (I didn't have a sticker for most of last year either) However on occasion people are standing there but even if they move without arguing why they shouldnt be there, you get them giving you daggers for the rest of the game and end up feeling a tool for asking them to move. Which you don't get with a seat. My choice to stand I guess.

Jones72

Here's an interesting question...in the new rink design it looks like the seating is set back from the ice to allow a clear view.

What's going to happen to the notion of standing at all (never mind season ticket) if that's what happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Jones72 said:
Here's an interesting question...in the new rink design it looks like the seating is set back from the ice to allow a clear view.

What's going to happen to the notion of standing at all (never mind season ticket) if that's what happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There wont be standing. Its a 3100 seater + hospitality.