St Pierre in for K-wall

Chris

Administrator
And taken straight from THF...
Because he will be getting a 3-month visa which can be done online. All the other players have to wait ages because they are applying for a longer visa. This is how Belfast got in Brad Smyth so quickly, its got nothing to do with nottingham. As for ITC well it will still be with Nottingham as he hasn't played for anyone else which is incredibly lucky. IMO a great cover signing for the panthers
Chris.

wildthing74

Not surprised to be honest they have been lucy enough that he was available at short notice.Can't say he overly impressed me so I guess they are slightly weaker with him in nets.Kawalski was awesome up there last month.
Fair play though,they have acted quickly and shows what can be done if you got cash on the hip.

ASHIPP

Panthers haven't wasted any time getting cover for K-Wall! Although I despise them, no-one would wish an injury like that on a player - and for his personal career I hope his recovery is ok. No doubt St.Pierre will be hailed as 'the Messiah' by some Panthers fans.......especially after all those nasty comments about him after he decided to return to North America. :roll:

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Panthers haven't wasted any time getting cover for K-Wall! Although I despise them, no-one would wish an injury like that on a player - and for his personal career I hope his recovery is ok. No doubt St.Pierre will be hailed as 'the Messiah' by some Panthers fans.......especially after all those nasty comments about him after he decided to return to North America. :roll:
P.S. Apparently he is due to fly in over the weekend so his first game could be the Challenge Cup tie at the BBT. :?
No doubt they will be hoping he plays a blinder against the Devils. This is what worries me......he was the Panthers' netminder last season when the Devils were adged in the CC final. :twisted:

Pardon my ignorance but where has he been playing this season. If he can pack his bags that quickly and for a 'temporary' job does that mean he hasn't been playing much, if at all?

I just wondered what his match fitness is like.

Skippy

cardiffdevil said:
Pardon my ignorance but where has he been playing this season. If he can pack his bags that quickly and for a 'temporary' job does that mean he hasn't been playing much, if at all?

I just wondered what his match fitness is like.
Don't think he's been playing at all.

Well apparently, according to some of the Panties, he is not coming over for the money (others are a bit more realistic)

So he is coming to temporarily play for a team he was going to sign for but left, and leaving his family at home over Christmas all because he loves the club :lol: