Spare ticket for tonight.

Thread starter #1
I know technically I'm in the wrong index but I'm guessing more chance of this being noticed here. I have a spare ticket for tonight in block 14. Anyone need or know of anyone who's needs one?

rolf

I have been approached by a couple of kids who couldn't afford to pre-book earlier in the week to see if I can magic up some tickets for tonight too. They can pay full price for them it's just their mum didn't get paid till the weekend. I am asking with my own sources but not confident as even the players do not know if they are having any for tonight.

So if anybody has an option for getting Meg and Lily in tonight they would be over the moon. They only ever miss matches if their mum hasn't got the cash, so they are there most weeks and will miss out on the last game they'll be seeing many of their favourite players as it stands.

My landline is 02920 618056 if anyone can help.

Thanks

rolf

Massive thanks to Chris from Analysis Technologies who has fixed it for Lily and Meg to go tonight and they are both jumping especially Meg. Heroes come in all guises and he has fixed it for me too so I am also jumping for joy too. Good innit? and I'm only 54..................

Sliput

rolf said:
Massive thanks to Chris from Analysis Technologies who has fixed it for Lily and Meg to go tonight and they are both jumping especially Meg. Heroes come in all guises and he has fixed it for me too so I am also jumping for joy too. Good innit? and I'm only 54..................
Thats great news :D