SOUND ISSUES

d20

Thread starter #1
Thought the sound was a little poor last night,seemed as though they had turned it down and from where I was in block 5 at times it was hard to hear todd ( who again was superb on the mic) when giving out the details ,scores etc and on the entrance the music seemed lower,crank it up again...we need the noise its better !!....loving this season so far and great to see eveyone walking round happy and smiling .

d20

Thread starter #3
I know what you mean ,does seem a lot moaned about it being loud but I think when it was louder it was the best it sounded in ages,could here everything clearly.

Have Hope#35

d20 said:
I know what you mean ,does seem a lot moaned about it being loud but I think when it was louder it was the best it sounded in ages,could here everything clearly.
I was there for the Braehead game, it was quite loud but I'm comfortable with that... I couldn't make it last night so can't comment on whether it was reduced in volume too much! One positive is that the main topic of debate this season is the Match Night Volume and Highlights Quality, this season must be going well ;)

Earnie

As I said on the Nottingham game topic- the sound was good last night. Previous weekend was far too loud - but you can't please everybody I guess.

James

Administrator
Have Hope#35 said:
One positive is that the main topic of debate this season is the Match Night Volume and Highlights Quality, this season must be going well ;)
It's a great barometer of mood isn't it :) having missed last weeks game I was glad I got to hear Todd on the mic after all the comments and yes he was very good indeed. I'd be more than happy if he was so inclined to take over. One thing I noticed last night was the music seemed off. Cutting in loud then being quietened, finishing late after a puck drop, starting one song and changing straight away etc. Very small issues in the grand scheme of things but wasn't great. Did someone say Macky was doing the sound?

Absolutely loving Todd on the microphone.First class, i must say.Everyone is saying how good he is.Is there anything this man cant do.Love it.!!

Finny

I think the problem is that at times when Todd gets excited he tends to start shouting down the microphone. It meant that the previous week for much of the game it was too loud.

This week they obviously turned the volume down a touch so that when he shouted it was at a good level. However, it then meant that when he didn't shout and was announcing things normally - it was a bit too quiet.