Some Jerseys for sale

steve

DevilDan said:
Chris can you make Ellis a mod please? I just want to see what happens. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
That would actually be hillarious - ellis could mod the infermo for a weekend!! Please chris can we, please!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

D

Deleted member 1337

but what i mean is i would buy a jersey but it depends who it is game worn by sorry for the :? X10

:oops: :oops: :oops:

wildthing74

Him and a few others do it all the time! Funny for everybody else but very frustrating for the poor seller. :lol: That "swap your game worn for a kids replica?" was a classic.You are not alone Ellis.

wildthing74 said:
Him and a few others do it all the time! Funny for everybody else but very frustrating for the poor seller. :lol: That "swap your game worn for a kids replica?" was a classic.You are not alone Ellis.
Ill swap you a window sticker and a signed stevie lyle puck.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lloyd said:
Lloyd said:
hayse 50 or less willing to swap kids 09/10 away
no!!!

50 or less + kids 09/10 away
Lloyd, the jersey is a game worn remembrance jersey. It is listed by the seller at 120 or nearest offer. Realistically not falling below 100 as I'm sure he wants to make some money. Therefore £50 or less is already falling 50% below what he has stated he wants for the jersey. To which you have added a kids away jersey from a few years ago. There is not much value in resale of replicas, and unfortunately less so in kids, so in order to resell that jersey on a bidding auction site I feel he would make approximately 10 pounds after the fees of shipment and putting the bid up. This would bring your overall offer to £60. And that is your maximum as you hoped it was less than fifty pounds. Half of the asking price (120) is 60 so that's probably why your offer hasn't had any response. My advice to you Lloyd is sell the replica yourself add the money to your funds and save a little more and you'll be able to get the jersey.

steve said:
DevilDan said:
Chris can you make Ellis a mod please? I just want to see what happens. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
That would actually be hillarious - ellis could mod the infermo for a weekend!! Please chris can we, please!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have we just found out what actually happened to the site over the weekend? :lol: