(SOLD) Jersey For Sale

Thread starter #1
Cardiff Devils 2016/17 Game Issue/Worn Red Playoff Jersey of former NHL player with the Colorado Avalanche, #58 Patrick Bordeleau. The jersey is a Rhino Sports 3XL. When auctioned on the Elite Ice Hockey League website, it shows as a size 56. I’ve measured it pit to pit at approx 27" (68.5cm).

This item is in excellent condition overall, with only minor signs of wear and tear. There is a very minor mark to one of the sleeve sponsors. The jersey is entirely sublimated, so all sponsors, logo’s, numbers, names etc are not stitched into the jersey, making it fairly lightweight.

**PLEASE NOTE** The fight strap has been removed from this jersey!
When the original auction winner received the jersey from the Elite League, the strap was hanging on by a few threads. It was unpicked, and removed. Very close inspection shows some outline of the square where the strap was previously attached. As this is a Special Edition Playoff Jersey, no replicas were made to sell of this design. I’m only selling this jersey on as it is far too big for me to wear.

Price - £195.00
Dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery for £8.95 at buyers cost.
I have pics of the jersey, but they are too large to upload here it would seem. Happy to PM them if I’m able to.

*Price reduced at 21:00pm on Sun 24/4/22*

Last edited: