Sointu moves on

Imp

Gutted, yes. Surprised, no.

No idea if he ever had chance to settle in Cardiff, but seems clear he feels that he has the youth and ability to play at a higher level than EIHL. Really hope it works out for him... and that door remains open at Viola.

moggy#9

Well that's definitely a blow. Most of the games I have seen he's been one of, if not the, best player on the ice. The club really needs to move quickly to fill the gap. I really hope he doesn't pop up at another eihl club.

doron

i wonder if our style of play add anything to do with it ? strange especially if no club to go to, hopefully cardiff wanted him to stay?

BostonBart22

Shame he's moved on, pity we couldn't keep him for another month with some huge games coming up, ah well the guys gotta dig deeper now with 1 of our better players gone..predicting a big name D signing pretty soon hopefully or mosey is less than 2 weeks away...hmmm.

CaldicotDevil

Shame he's moved on, pity we couldn't keep him for another month with some huge games coming up, ah well the guys gotta dig deeper now with 1 of our better players gone..predicting a big name D signing pretty soon hopefully or mosey is less than 2 weeks away...hmmm.
Can't see another D man coming in. We've got 7 D men (including Mosey) and Batch who can also play D. Would love a big stay at home D man but can't see how they can fit one in with the budget.

BostonBart22

Can't see another D man coming in. We've got 7 D men (including Mosey) and Batch who can also play D. Would love a big stay at home D man but can't see how they can fit one in with the budget.
with our forwards underperforming wouldnt be surprised if mosey will go forward and batch stay on D