So, this is it. Let's make history!

Rich Best

Thread starter #1
So, this is it.

What an amazing position to be in, and what a crap position to be in if you are a Belfast Giants fan.

It is in our hands, we have a home game against the bottom of the league club followed by a short away trip to a team who's fate may well be decided by the time we play them.

Let's all be loud and proud tonight and give the guys some help over the finish line.

Not taking anything for granted, but just feeling blessed we are in such a strong position.

3 league titles in a row? It is an unbelievable achievement if we can make this happen. We should never forget how big this is.

Last edited:

tim78

For me the way Belfast is playing I'd rather the team focus fully on these 2 games to win a title as the play offs are going to be one of the toughest this year (Belfast are hitting form).

2 Games, but i'd like to think of it as 6 mini games that we need to win by a goal each period.

Sliput

It's in our own hands now. We are playing one ( maybe two depending on results tonight) teams that have nothing to play for , which for me make a them more dangerous. Both MK and Cov have proved they can beat anyone.

Going to be a nightmare weekend lol !!!

Rich Best

Thread starter #5
For me the way Belfast is playing I'd rather the team focus fully on these 2 games to win a title as the play offs are going to be one of the toughest this year (Belfast are hitting form).

2 Games, but i'd like to think of it as 6 mini games that we need to win by a goal each period.
Yep, how Belfast play tonight has nothing to do with us winning the league. It's in our hands.

Paul Sullivan

Well said all. The amazing thing about the League this year, as was just pointed out to me by my much more well researched wife, is that at the moment the only guaranteed finishing place in the League ahead of this weekend is Nottingham in 3rd. Incredible.

I will be cranking it in the stoppages tonight as per team request, and we'll get things going early again too. Please make all the noise you can during play so we can have it loud and proud all night for the boys. What a weekend.

RedDevil17

Well said all. The amazing thing about the League this year, as was just pointed out to me by my much more well researched wife, is that at the moment the only guaranteed finishing place in the League ahead of this weekend is Nottingham in 3rd. Incredible.

I will be cranking it in the stoppages tonight as per team request, and we'll get things going early again too. Please make all the noise you can during play so we can have it loud and proud all night for the boys. What a weekend.
I'll be there with my clap banner and i can guarantee it'll be broke by the end of the night as per usual due to me hitting it so hard so don't forget to MAKE SOME NOISE! LETS GO DEVILS!!!

kingmo19.1

....... and MK in 11th :)