so called panthers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaz

Thread starter #1
Can anyone help me please im trying to find out the name of a women who was something to do with the panthers team i think she could of been one of the panthers players wife or girlfriend, she was seen arguing with stewards and security at the end of the game by the barriers would be greatful if anyone could let me know who she was...

I was a panthers fan standing over by the players bench and the only person causing a problem and arguing with the stewards was a lady in a devils shirt who was moaning about Darnell and blaming Nottingham - this same lady also personally abused 2 of the panthers players.
The steward concerned tried to reason with her and in the end decided to move the barriers back in order to combat any trouble. This didnt work and resulted in some devils fans throwing things down onto the panthers players as they were leaving the ice.
I can categorically state that no panthers fan by the bench caused any problems at all.

What do you mean Jacko?
I'm not totally sure on the point of this post as there was a lot of ill feeling at the end of the game from the cardiff fans above the panthers bench and I am sure people cannot deny this!
I was the only panthers fan around that side of the arena and I know that I definitely didn't argue with anyone or cause any problems.

sorry hockey girl im talking about something that happened last week. i saw one version of events and about 100 posters came on and claimed to see something else. i was just having a joke

sorry Jacko, i know what these things are like - 1 version of events happen but it is seen differently by every person surrounding.
i just don't like that the panthers fans are getting questioned for something that didn't happen (at least whilst I was there) and I didnt leave until all our players had left the ice!

as i understand, the alterction happend after the barriers had been moved, involving a lady that requested to pass the barriers, security asked who she was but she didnt state wether she was with the club or not. security wouldnt let her pass and this lady then started to kick up a fuss and using language in an aggressive mannor, there was a 10 year old boy standing near and she was asked not to use language, in which the reply was that the boy should be in bed as it was past 12 :S at the time it was infact half 11 but thats not the point. i think the point in the post was to find out who this lady was so she can wright a complaint and ask for an appology

i was that steward who had that altercation with the Devils fan, there were 3 Nottingham fans in an altercation with stewards, One was with a Gentelman who was wearing a Blue Panthers jersey with 99 on his back with no name, and the Blond lady (who was his daughter i believe) who had a running with the Security because she wanted to proceede to the Panthers bench but didnt tell anyone she was with the team until the barriers were moved by the stairs, then 2 other Panthers women were not being aggressive but was involved as witnesses for the incident involving the first panthers lady, it was all of nothing but security trying to get people away from the Benches but was not informed the first lady was allowed to proceed to the bench, miss comunication,

ASHIPP

I chatted to a very nice couple from Nottingham on Sunday night about how they had spent their time waiting 3 hours for the face-off. Have to say, I was completely crushed by daggers looks from the rest of their family....might have been because I mentioned 'dirty, dirty Panthers' at some point! :D

In response to the messages regarding the panthers fan following sunday evening. We were stood by the away area all night and i can confirm that the lady hurling abuse and lots of bad language was a lady in a devils shirt who had not been stood there for the game she just came round to cause problems, it was embarassing as we too are devils fans.. i am so glad it was a late start and we couldnt take the kids.. I thought it was ment to be a family environment.. we also got wet from fans throwing drinks over the balcony. It was nice to see stewards doing something about it and also i saw them remove 1 devils fan.......Cardiff devils fans are the best and most passionate in the league.. it was a shame to see this spoilt by just a few...

Unfortunately all team's have their idiots. Some more than others. Have to say I've never had a problem with Devils fans - Although at some away games, some have had one too many beers LOL

jimmy snels

i also seen a devils fan (a regular id say as i have defo seen him about) get thrown out by a steward. he was on the balcony above where the away players leave. sad really. very sad

Chris

Administrator
I think this thread has served its purpose, if you need to reply Shaz then give me a shout via pm.

Otherwise, this is staying locked. Any complaints, then pm me.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.