Sky filming

zoesdevil

Thread starter #1
Ragan has just posted this on Twitter

"@raganpaul: Sky filming @cardiffdevils this Sunday v Coventry Blaze, lets show them who's got the best fans in the league #packtheBBT"

Just thought I'd share as not everyone has Twitter an this is the first I'd heard of this!!

Koop11

Sky are only bringing a single camera for the show for plexi and off ice footage. No camera going in block 3 or any other block so fans viewing will not be affected.

zoesdevil

Thread starter #6
Sheincar said:
Did he also tweet if Sky are taking over block 3 & if so what's happening to those fans?
No we are safe, it's just filming for the highlights show!

Ragan's very own words-

"@raganpaul: “@danrperkins: @raganpaul paul, great win last night. Sky filming sunday does that mean we have to vacate block 3. No highlights show.." :Banana :pickle

osh

I'd say very perceptive myself. Although some on this forum will still not admit that Max is capable of such things, some don't even answer a direct question when asked of them either. Perhaps they wannabe a little more honest eh? ;) :lol:

osh said:
I'd say very perceptive myself. Although some on this forum will still not admit that Max is capable of such things, some don't even answer a direct question when asked of them either. Perhaps they wannabe a little more honest eh? ;) :lol:
getting old now, get over it..

Gazza272

Diafol said:
According to SSN 2 spectators got drawn into an argument with a player. Those "spectators" were Franny and Max....

:DWD

Yeah that doesnt help thing.

Players should not be shown to be fans. That incident looks WAY worse the way they have reported it.

In fact If i were Ragan I would be on the phone asking for a pretty quick apology on air for that one. You simply cannot report on something like this so shoddily.