Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

E.D.S.

You’d think with references to “Floyd” and “breathing” he’d be sure to clarify matters. Pink Floyd and breathing means nothing to me.

BostonBart22

Be ideal if it were the 28th and 29th 2 games in 2 nights ..wow..nothing mentioned about indoor sports as yet ..maybe waiting on scots approach as sturgeon mentioned a review on indoor will take place on 24th jan

Sounds as if we'll be returning to level 0 from the 28th. Meaning we'll be missing CC 2nd leg and Belfast next Saturday (two massive games). We actually then play on the 28th, so see what they decided

bb1

I’m not sure of the point in having a completely separate enquiry to the UK when the extent to what the individual devolved governments could do is restricted. Can’t help but feel it’s being pushed for political gain as we know the Tories will delay and delay the enquiry as long as possible.

Yes the NHS is devolved but the funding Wales gets is based on how much is spent on the NHS in England. And if you don‘t appreciate how much it’s being underfunded the graphic below explains it well
View attachment 1741
I think what you and many people fail to understand is that its not all because of under funding in fact the problem with the NHS in Britain is that it is an extremely wasteful 'business' that is completely mismanaged and quite frankly ran so piss poorly it's unbelievable.

The problem you have is that no politician will stand up and say that or challenge the way the NHS is ran in parliment because it is like 'the sacred cow' in Britain. No politician dare say a bad word about it due to the backlash.

I believe the NHS is a wonderful thing for us to have but every year we hear its under funded etc.....Let's delve into the way in which it is run and where money is wasted. Many would be in for a huge shock!

bb1

So 6 nations starting soon, a bit of pressure from the WRU and boom..... restrictions will end just before the rugby begins to start.

I'm sorry but if you think that the likes of Drakeford actually give a fuck about our public health then you need to give your head a wobble. This change in restrictions after a bit of WRU pressure show that exactly.

The fact a that 70-80k people will be sat inside the stadium 'classed as outdoors' which quite frankly will make sod all difference and is technicality bollocks and we (3100 people) can't go watch hockey in IAW with mask is a joke.

Anyone who supports Drakefords ridiculous policies and decisions is deluded. Just remember when he stopped toy sales at the supermarket FFS!!!

Finny

So 6 nations starting soon, a bit of pressure from the WRU and boom..... restrictions will end just before the rugby begins to start.

I'm sorry but if you think that the likes of Drakeford actually give a *naughtyword* about our public health then you need to give your head a wobble. This change in restrictions after a bit of WRU pressure show that exactly.

The fact a that 70-80k people will be sat inside the stadium 'classed as outdoors' which quite frankly will make sod all difference and is technicality bollocks and we (3100 people) can't go watch hockey in IAW with mask is a joke.

Anyone who supports Drakefords ridiculous policies and decisions is deluded. Just remember when he stopped toy sales at the supermarket FFS!!!
LOL!
I know it's tough being a Tory at the moment but some of the spin being put on this forthcoming announcement is hilarious.
If Drakeford really was scared of the WRU then he would have started restrictions after the Boxing Day derbies and ended them on the 11th Feb the day before the first home game.
If he was mad on power he would have stuck to what he said last week and kept restrictions in place until February.

Today's announcement however will prove he is following the data, not an ideology.
We've past the peak sooner than expected and cases are dropping faster than expected.

Not sure what your comment about being able to sit inside a stadium and not in a rink is on about when we will be back in IAW 2 weeks before the first game in the Principality Stadium.

Finny

I think what you and many people fail to understand is that its not all because of under funding in fact the problem with the NHS in Britain is that it is an extremely wasteful 'business' that is completely mismanaged and quite frankly ran so piss poorly it's unbelievable.

The problem you have is that no politician will stand up and say that or challenge the way the NHS is ran in parliment because it is like 'the sacred cow' in Britain. No politician dare say a bad word about it due to the backlash.

I believe the NHS is a wonderful thing for us to have but every year we hear its under funded etc.....Let's delve into the way in which it is run and where money is wasted. Many would be in for a huge shock!
Spoken like a true Daily Mail reader!!! :D:D

august04 2.0

It was never going to effect the Six Nations, there's no way that Wales could have afforded to be the outlier among the other nations. The WAG had £3 million to compensate sports clubs in Wales for these latest restrictions. I’m sure that didn’t go far after the rugby and football clubs had their cut, probably didn’t even cover 2 weeks. Let’s hope the Devils were compensated accordingly and looking forward to seeing hockey again at IAW in 2 weeks time.