Simms!?

Foxy

Think it’s belfast related (ties in the Kerman connection). Someone one from Belfast threatening that they know a lot that’s been going on in Sheffield that will rock the British ice hockey fraternity or words to that effect.

chris592

Assuming Simms tweet must have been about the request for a review over the Fitzgerald ban. He got an extra game ban for hand gestures towards the crowd. So that's 5 for him.

3 for Jamtin for losing the plot

ASHIPP

Simms is so insecure it's unreal. He has to play out all his dramas on Twitter. Nothing professional about behaving like a petulant child. It"s baffling he is still where he is in this sport.

Think it’s belfast related (ties in the Kerman connection). Someone one from Belfast threatening that they know a lot that’s been going on in Sheffield that will rock the British ice hockey fraternity or words to that effect.
It wasn't from someone in Belfast, it was from someone from York lol the quote was :- What happens behind closed doors will eventually come out. I know things about Sheffield that will shock the British Ice Hockey Community!! So be careful Simms...

Foxy

It wasn't from someone in Belfast, it was from someone from York lol the quote was :- What happens behind closed doors will eventually come out. I know things about Sheffield that will shock the British Ice Hockey Community!! So be careful Simms...
I stand corrected:)
Still makes Simms a child. Should have his social media accounts vetted before posting lol

Ejercito Rojas

I heard from a reliable source that he,s a Xdresser and goes under the name of Davina, also him and Tomo have been spotted at various dogging sites around the Sheffield area :p

I’m not easily offended but I understand that others who read this forum may be. Particularly when you bear in mind that the ice hockey community at large has been actively promoting diversity awareness this season.
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think the above is adding anything to the debate.

Wannabe2

I’m not easily offended but I understand that others who read this forum may be. Particularly when you bear in mind that the ice hockey community at large has been actively promoting diversity awareness this season.
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think the above is adding anything to the debate.
Totally agree, don’t need this nonsense.

If I was a betting man I would say it’s aimed at Adam Keffee or whoever in Belfast made the call for a review on the two recent incidents.

BostonBart22

If I was a betting man I would say it’s aimed at Adam Keffee or whoever in Belfast made the call for a review on the two recent incidents.
dont think the incidents were asked for review as it was an automatic review by the league as the 2 culprits were thrown out on the nights they played

E.D.S.

That’s surely not what’s upset Simms though or is it? His reaction on Twitter seemed in relation to something more sinister.
Regardless, the outpouring of emotion and support to David was quite the read! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shame this is, he is currently doing a walk to raise money for a charity, his actions have managed to take the spotlight off that and put it firmly on himself (again). Why not keep his mouth shut until that was done then sort this out privately.