Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

theres no one out there to replace davies as far as i can see.all the experienced brits are already sighned.it would be a shame if we could'nt take advantage of the 20 man roster size for next season though.at least we won't be wasting an import space having 2 import net minders as we did last season.hopefully davies is staying and the rumors are wrong,

pjj365

theres no one out there to replace davies as far as i can see.all the experienced brits are already sighned.it would be a shame if we could'nt take advantage of the 20 man roster size for next season though.at least we won't be wasting an import space having 2 import net minders as we did last season.hopefully davies is staying and the rumors are wrong,
We didn't waste an import last season Roster 19 and we had 5 Brits .

BostonBart22

Season 1987/88 whilst playing for Telford Kevin Conway played 29 games and posted 252 pts, 148 goals 104 assists, thats an average of 8.68 pts per game untrue.
And remember his partner up front, Tim salmon, what a catch he was, serious though those 2 players were the ones that got me hooked, apart from our boys of course.

Do you have a different view?
If you don't think that Martin is Dixon's replacement - who do you think Martin is replacing?
Given the minutes that Dixon played as first line centre last year... I'm inclined to agree that is precisely what Martin will be.

It's all well and good talking about Dixon as a third line centre, but he didn't play there last year for a variety of reasons including Dupont's injury.

Finny

See how the signings complete, then see how Martin fits as a first liner.
That makes no sense.

Our top two lines at the end of last season were:

Cox - Coughler - Sanford
Reid - Dixon - Crandall

Coughler stays, so unless you are saying that Martin is going onto the third or fourth line, he has to be replacing Dixon?