Signings for 2021/22 season

Wannabe2

You wouldn’t get entry into the league playing just half a season, plus it wouldn’t be viable also what players are you going to get travelling over here for half a season. Not a option.

James

Administrator
At a guess we'd start the season on the road and train in swindon (or I think Bristol gets ice soon? ) but lets hope its not needed

NathanG

At a guess we'd start the season on the road and train in swindon (or I think Bristol gets ice soon? ) but lets hope its not needed
Yes that's right. Bristol open from Autumn onwards. Jamie Elson is director of hockey for the Pitbulls.

It's a shame that we're even discussing it. We can only hope that Todd has spoken to the Welsh government directly on the matter. It's what held me back buying a season ticket.

mjh

I had contact from Julie Morgan who is part of the cabinet yesterday. The tone was super cautious. Fingers and toes crossed for the next review in a couple of weeks.

NathanG

Bit of positive news on travelling to Germany for the CHL.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57699000

Sounds somewhat positive. According to the article, double jabbed Brits will be able to visit Germany in the "foreseeable future." I'm eligible for me second dose in 12 days time! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we're allowed to travel and also allowed to attend the game.

Gisland

Giants fans seem to think they have won the league already. Even steelers fan agreed and said give them the title.

Utter tripe..... Every year this goes around and makes people look utterly foolish.

Why cant they be real and say something along the lines of:

"I imagine that the opposition are getting worried given the quality of signing so far and that we have still the majority of the forwards to announce."

Hockeymad

Utter tripe..... Every year this goes around and makes people look utterly foolish.

Why cant they be real and say something along the lines of:

"I imagine that the opposition are getting worried given the quality of signing so far and that we have still the majority of the forwards to announce."
Not utter tripe at all.

SteveKing

Just a heads up that the annual DeviLos Summit will be held this week here in Calgary. All of our restrictions have been lifted so Coach Skalde and his wife Erin are flying in on Wednesday. Sadly Todd won’t be able to join us.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see some signings come out as part of our weekend festivities!!

voth26

Hi any one have a link to the signings I know it's 8.30 but can't connect on the link on devil's website, or is it to early? Cheers in advance