Signings for 2021/22 season

august04 2.0

I can’t see it being anybody currently playing still this season, so would rule out any of the GB guys or potential returnees from the Swamp Rabbits…..

august04 2.0

Great news and I hope he gets the ice time he deserves until Skalde. I used to get infuriated when Louis was our healthy scratch, never made sense to me.

Lou's always been a great anchor to partner with a more offensive-minded D-man. Love this signing and I'm equally as excited to find out who his D partner will be.

Diablo3

My Mrs is very happy too, which makes me kinda worried :eek: Great to see the big man back. Didn't see it happening. But then that is the draw of the Devils...

Wannabe2

Great news just the signing I was looking for, having Mark back was always going to be great for the fans. Well well pleased, welcome home Mark.

osh

Very good signing. A tough no nonsense player who always stood up for his team mates and no one messed with him. To have 2 very good D men signed is so important. will be interesting to se future D signings, obviously Richie will for part of our D, I wonder who else is on the radar.

ASHIPP

Really great to see Big Lou on the roster again.. solid, dependable and silently very mean! Thought Mark had his best year last year. Unless he had a niggling injury, couldn't understand why on earth he was scratched in games. Sounds like Jarrod is impressed with Mark.... he will also add valuable stability and continuity to the roster with so many new players coming in.

Welcome home Big Lou.