Signings for 2021/22 season

Wannabe2

This lad will obviously be our back up nettie which should fit in just fine, especially as my views are Carruth will be the best netminder in the league, and hopefully the most entertaining. It just gets better folks.

rocketbob

Where does it say’ back up’ goalie?
These guys will be competing and sharing goal tending duties.
It will be great to have a second goalie that the coach is willing to put in the net more than twice a season (not a criticism of Murdy). This will be especially helpful if Macs temper gets him suspended (did someone say goalie fight).

Have Hope#35

Wonder what’s happening with the equipment managers role. Can’t see Murdy carrying on.
Pretty sure he's gone Full Time which is why he was also helping out with the on ice shop:

Staff Contacts https://www.cardiffdevils.com/contact/

Todd Kelman
Managing Director
tk@cardiffdevils.com

Neil Francis
Hockey Operations
nf@cardiffdevils.com

Jarrod Skalde
Head Coach
info@cardiffdevils.com

Thomas Murdy
Equipment Manager
tm@cardiffdevils.com

Katrina Williams
Customer Relations
kw@cardiffdevils.com

Andy Corcoran

Merchandise Manager
ac@cardiffdevils.com

mjh

Really happy with this signing and approach. Makes sense to have the increased competition at such a vital position. Looking forward to seeing both play.

jenks33

Thread starter #375
The new import goalie is not coming here to warm the bench. You will see much more of him than you did of Murdy for example. (Serious statement)
I agreed with you on that. I said he will certainly be given more of an opportunity than Murdy was given. Carruth will start at least 75% of games in all competitions tho in my opinion.

moggy#9

I am massively happy with this signing. Skalde has basically said what I've been hanging on about for months - that the days of one goalie playing 80 odd games are gone. This guy has been excellent at university level and played ECHL. We will easily have the best netminding tandem in the league.

moggy#9

What I find interesting about this team is how balanced it is. I suspect that opponents will find it very difficult to match lines and we could end up terrorising the 3rd and 4th lines of some teams.