Signing announcement

moggy#9

Thread starter #61
EIHL rumours suggesting that fournier is off elsewhere. Meanwhile swamp rabbits about to announce a signing. Coincidence? Goodness, I hope that rumour is wrong.

Devils86

Reckon we could lose a couple to Austria, sadly.

Safe money this week is Myers although could easily be Big Lou. I think we are still in that "Core" section of signings - players that we want back and who want to come back no matter what. Only surprise thus far has been Jardine.

Devil94

Anyone else starting to feel uncomfortable with clubs announcing players? By all means sign players incase some sort of season happens, but announcing players to me now is not right.

Wannabe2

Don’t see what the problem is really, if the clubs and players accept the situation and are obviously happy to sign, why not announce it, some news is better than none. If the season don’t happen both parties will be aware, and act accordingly.

moggy#9

Thread starter #68
Anyone else starting to feel uncomfortable with clubs announcing players? By all means sign players incase some sort of season happens, but announcing players to me now is not right.
To be fair, several of these signings have been the Brits and the others possibly part way through multi year contracts. It's better that the club be prepared and then not have a season than be unprepared. From the club's point of view it's important to keep the fans engaged. This is a frustrating time for everyone, but I'm thankful that our club card enough about the fans to keep taking to them and to keep hockey in their minds.

Rhyan48

I haven’t seen any of that , I just personally didn’t think he was going to go anywhere things I have seen on Twitter and still in devils merch

CaldicotDevil

I haven’t seen any of that , I just personally didn’t think he was going to go anywhere things I have seen on Twitter and still in devils merch
I saw that tweet and thought he was definitely moving. Why else would he be washing and prepping all his hockey kit. Dease also fly out today. However I may be putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5.

moggy#9

Thread starter #75
Another announcement on Friday. I'm guessing another safe announcement like Myers. I'd love it to be fournier as a pick-me-up after bownsy going. A new goalie would be nice, but I can't see it being anyone new to the team yet.