Signed and Framed Devils Jerseys

Thread starter #1
I have two signed Devils Jerseys for sale.

The first is a white Jersey, I believe it is the 2012/2013 jersey (jersey sponsor is acityabode) it has been signed by the likes of -

1 -Stu Macrae
2 - Chris Frank
3 - Jesse Gimblet
4 - Phil Osear
5 - Luke Piggot
6 - Ben Davies
7 - Adam Harding
8 - Josh Batch
9 - Mac Faulkner
10 - Mark Richardson
11 - Chris Blight
12 - Phil Hill
13 - Rupe Quiney
14 - Tyson Marsh
15 - Kenton Smith
16 - Joe Myers

There are a few others but I couldn't make the names out.

It has been frames in a dark would frame and has a presentation tag on it saying "Presented by Matt Myers. Cardiff Devils and Great Britain"

The 2nd is the 2013/2014 white jersey I believe (jersey sponsor is SmartSolutions) This has been signed by the likes of -

1 - Luke Piggot
2 - Max Birbraer
3 - Ben Davies
4 - Matt Myers
5 - Mark Smith
6 - Andrew Lord
7 - Mac Faulkner
8 - Rupe Quiney
9 - Mark Richardson
10 - Joe Myers
11 - Josh Batch
12 - Phil Hill
13 - Dan Lacosta
14 - Chris Jones
15 - Chris Blight
16 - Tyson Marsh

There are a few others but I couldn't make the names out.

It has been frames in a dark would frame and has a presentation tag on it saying "Presented by Matt Myers. Cardiff Devils and Great Britain"

I am struggling for room to put them up so it seems right to let them go to someone who may have some use for them.

As for prices, make me an offer. They can either go together or ill sell one at a time.

Im not sure how to upload pics on here, message me if interested and ill send pics to you.

Thanks.

Thread starter #2
Forgot to mention that both were won at an auction for the charity Walk on Wales - Military Charity. One of the Charity Organisers is friendly with the Myers Family and that's how they were presented by Matt Myers.