Shirt purchase

Devils86

The quality of that black jersey looks shocking. I wonder if they’ll give refunds for those who ordered, expecting something much closer to what was shown in the shop, which in fairness, looked great. Weren’t the logos/badges supposed to be stitched on also?
ISTR the Devils logo and any player name/number on the Adult size jerseys were to be stitched, everything else printed. However for kids sizes it’s full printing including name and number.

Mine was a child size one but the children's shirts where the same as adults when we looked but there are adult Jerseys like that in the shop and someone had one delivered

This is really disappointing. What a totally greedy and disrespectful move. I definitely won't be buying the jerseys that are made out of toilet paper, and honestly I feel like not buying a new jersey EVEN if they reinstate the ones we saw in August just out of principle. Really annoyed as these were the best looking jerseys we've seen in years!

Sorry guys, I deleted the post as it was a reply to someone else’s email and I posted it without asking them. So I didn’t want to piss anyone off by posted something that wasn’t mine to post. It was the response from the shop though, saying they are the same as the players. Time will tell

Swarley

Sorry guys, I deleted the post as it was a reply to someone else’s email and I posted it without asking them. So I didn’t want to piss anyone off by posted something that wasn’t mine to post. It was the response from the shop though, saying they are the same as the players. Time will tell
Time has been told, the photo I've posted of the fan jersey compared to joey Martins one is clearly different.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #72
Oh dear, not looking good on Corky is it, especially if trading standards get involved by someone, lets hope they can sort this mess out for all who have paid good money for exact replicas not cheap copies.

Folks - apologies it has taken so long to post an update from the Devils Org, but I had to look into it myself so I was fully informed on the jersey situation. I've obviously been away with the team in the CHL so I didn't get this done last week.

Here is my explanation of the jersey issues and what we have actioned today to correct the issues. To be clear - we have never tried to cheap out or screw over our customers. You should know myself and the owners by now better based on our track record of doing the right thing for this fanbase. https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/explanation-devils-replica-jerseys/

Read it in full before asking more questions please. I am not going to check back to this forum, but feel free to email me directly if you need more of an explanation - tk@cardiffdevils.com

Devils86

Acknowledges the problem, explains the issues and promises to rectify it. With the added assurance that people can get a refund if they want one without a fuss.

Think that’s well handled in my opinion. Well done TK/Devils. Issues over the pre-ordering remain though.

I’ll check out the stock when it arrives and make a decision from there.

Swarley

Acknowledges the problem, explains the issues and promises to rectify it. With the added assurance that people can get a refund if they want one without a fuss.

Think that’s well handled in my opinion. Well done TK/Devils. Issues over the pre-ordering remain though.

I’ll check out the stock when it arrives and make a decision from there.
Yeah can't argue that Todd doesn't go above and beyond, tbh this shouldn't even be him having to sort this it should of come from the shop staff but if they've fixed the problem even though I absolutely can't stand the shop or the staff for how rude they are I'd still consider buying one but only once the fixed orders are back in.