Shirt purchase

Swarley

Also new merch was shown on devils news page 22/08 in the shop but still not on online shop
No idea what's going on with the shop, the twitter page hasn't been updated since October last year it's almost like the social media side of it just got left to rot.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #26
And still no shirts or new merch in online shop, pretty poor show by the shop and i couldn't buy a shirt for a birthday so they lost another sale from me and won't be buying one now, bought a NHL jersey instead.

Swarley

I've just got back from the shop and my jerseys still not in, they have a small amount in stock so I've no idea how they worked out what the order process was as I was one of the first to place a pre order

Kevin roog

I wonder what has really gone wrong. The team has been playing for a month now. I know it’s a different level but imagine going to Man Utd / Liverpool first game of the season and not being able to buy a shirt

Kevlar68

Thread starter #30
I don't think it matters about the level, its a business at the end of the day and if your selling from online and shop then stock should be available in both the same day, no excuses really, if they're in the shop they should be online and if the shop had taken pre-orders on the day the shirts were first shown then they should be up to date by now.

Swarley

Has anyone else noticed the replica jerseys are nothing like the players actual jerseys? I've just been shown the difference, the matzka logo isn't where is should be and the green stripes on the collar are completely different... I'm actually appalled by how cheap and tacky the replica looks compared to the one joey is wearing

Attachments

Has anyone else noticed the replica jerseys are nothing like the players actual jerseys? I've just been shown the difference, the matzka logo isn't where is should be and the green stripes on the collar are completely different... I'm actually appalled by how cheap and tacky the replica looks compared to the one joey is wearing
Wow that looks so different. Shocking....

Swarley

I wouldn't be happy if it wasn't a exact replica
I'm both gutted and absolutely disgusted that this has been done to fans without consent, the fact that money has changed hands and then we've been left in the dark to then only find out they decided to go with a cheaper option "saves them £20" *corkys actually said this to a customer* but still want to charge £65 or £90 for something that now looks frankly like a cheap knock off is a slap in the face to fans.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #35
I don't get why the shirts are different. No matter what the cost price is the shop will always make a profit so why scrimp on a 1990's neck version of the top to save a few quid. If fans want the top they will pay the price. I didn't mind paying the £105 last season as the tops were quality and exact copy. I Won't pay £90 for a cheap knock off version, its like the cheap fake football shirts you get here in Greece.

Swarley

I don't get why the shirts are different. No matter what the cost price is the shop will always make a profit so why scrimp on a 1990's neck version of the top to save a few quid. If fans want the top they will pay the price. I didn't mind paying the £105 last season as the tops were quality and exact copy. I Won't pay £90 for a cheap knock off version, its like the cheap fake football shirts you get here in Greece.
I'm going down today to get my money back, I'll stick to last seasons jerseys as they look miles better and way more authentic then these knock off looking ones.

What's the material on the new ones? They look like Warrior type materal to me? Like others have mentioned, they do look well cheap.

Edit: I meant *Rhino - not Warrior

Last edited:

Have Hope#35

It appears that the collar has changed which is likely what has affected the placement of the Matzka logo... perhaps this is what has created the delay with pre-orders? My Son got his yesterday and it still looks nice... It's just much tighter getting it over his head now!

Kevlar68

Thread starter #40
So which is the correct jersey now, the one with Matzka on the neck or on the chest? or are the players wearing Matzka neck jerseys and fans getting old style neck? or are the jerseys for players and fans the old style neck?