Shirt purchase

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
So we had the shirt launch Wednesday but still no sign of it on the website, you'd think it would be on there the same day. Anyone have any idea of when they may be going on sale through site?

JC23

No idea about through the site bud, but, with regards to shirts ordered in the shop, they’re taking orders now, ordering next week, and the turn around is 2/3 weeks.

I’d expect shirts to go online around the same time as the ones coming in that have been ordered already.

Swarley

From what I am aware, they run slightly smaller, but whether this means you need to size up will depend on preference!
I tried the xxl on and it felt small on me and I had a hoodie on as well, I've ordered mine but I'm not holding out hope they'll be here before the 30th

Kevlar68

Thread starter #10
Maybe a pre-order system on website would be an idea, that way when the stock does come in they can get them straight out or set up with names and numbers. May be losing out on sales.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #13
And there we have it if that is the case. Many clubs do a pre-order system so then can get the orders in, send them off and all be done before release date ( not launch date)

Last edited:
It is a shame as i think they will lose a few sales for sure this year. The shirts do look good, sizing is deffo off compared to last year shirts are smaller.

JC23

Jerseys aren’t gonna be in for another couple weeks according to the release the other day. So sometime after that I’d assume?

Swarley

I actually had Todd Kelman come up to me yesterday before the game and had a chat with him about the jerseys, he did give an honest apology for the delays, but he also said any jersey that didn't have a name and number should of been sold straight from the shop if they had it in your size. *mine was a blank one and he was shocked that I'd been messed about and went to have a look into the problem, turns out they sold out of my size even though I pre ordered one on the 7th and others got priority on blank ones* he's well aware that fans are fuming about the lack of updates and customer service from the shop and he isn't happy about how we've had no updates from the shop but he's said they should be in by next week.