Sheldon Keefe

CaldicotDevil

Thread starter #1
Mike Babcock has been dismissed as head coach of the Maple Leafs and Keefe's brother Sheldon has taken over the role.

Surely this is the perfect recruitment situation for Keefe & the Giants. Be interesting to see if their calibre of their signing improves.

Meridian

The leafs ain't sending someone down to Belfast Haha! The connection has always been there with the Keefe's but again to me if the elite league and nhl has a slim connection then hopefully it improves the whole league

CaldicotDevil

Thread starter #3
The leafs ain't sending someone down to Belfast Haha! The connection has always been there with the Keefe's but again to me if the elite league and nhl has a slim connection then hopefully it improves the whole league
Ha No saying we’ll see Austin Matthews playing in Teal but just imagine the detailed international scouting network the Leafs have. It’ll filled with stats and analysis across most leagues. Also the influence he have with agents will be hell of a lot better now he’s gone from Marlies to Leafs.

Temme

Sheldon Keefe has been a part of that organisation a little while i think.

The only link i can see (directly) was Kyle Baun, who played for the Marlies before joining them last year.

Obviously though there has likely been some conversations in toronto in the off season as there's loads of players from that area of Canadialand!

Out of interest @Meridian, where does you username come from?

I work for a firm called Meridian and our logo colour scheme is the same as yours!

(DM me if it's easier so we don't take this off topic haha)