Sheffield Next Saturday - No Webcast

Devil94

Thread starter #1
Sheffield has decided that the biggest league game for many years will not be shown on webcast. Sums them up, bunch of useless t******

Koop11

From a business point of view, I understand why Smith has done this. This could be a sell out crowd if Sheffield beat Nottingham on Friday. It will still be a good crowd if they don’t. As an away fan who cannot make it to Sheffield this weekend, it is somewhat annoying.

Skippy

So "no webcast" till Friday ish to boost sales then " due to huge demand" a decision to run one late in the day.

Could be wrong.. but it seems to be their tactic

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

drainage

Finny said:
There wasn't going to be a webcast for the CC Final but they announced it at the last minute.
Cant see them shutting the door on the income that a webcast would generate ...... reckon same thing will happen leave it until end of week then run one (mind they may wait until Fri game has finished!!!)

Koop11 said:
From a business point of view, I understand why Smith has done this. This could be a sell out crowd if Sheffield beat Nottingham on Friday. It will still be a good crowd if they don’t. As an away fan who cannot make it to Sheffield this weekend, it is somewhat annoying.
Also from a business point of view its like sticking two fingers up to the regular web cast customers