Sell Out

jimmy snels

much like me many others are clearly thinking theres going to be a reaction sat. hope we're right. i always get the feeling with panthers this year a couple of big hits and their discipline could go. few lose cannons. lets test it!

Kevlar68

I think this will be a more physical test than the skill and speed of Belfast so we need to either match it or try to outplay them but if we play like we did against Giants which was neither physical or skilful we could come unstuck, lets hope its a positive reaction from fans and players on Saturday.

Wannabe2

This really is the game to get back on track, Panthers are a top team and if we can take this one confidence will return,let’s do this lads,let’s do this.

Mazzoak

Should be an epic game. Certainly fans need to be loud and proud. Who’ll win, I’d say it’ll be a close game with Devils taking it by 2 goals.

hip check

We need to pick it up a bit but I'm sure we'll come out fighting (not literally lol), wouldn't like to predict a winner but sure it won't be 8-1 either way.

terry hunt

I suspect that the Panthers fans smell our weakness and are expecting to give us a good beating.
The saturday game means no problem getting up for work or school.
I agree i expect them to attempt to bully us.
This game is a good one to test the character of the team and us fans.

Wannabe2

This is a huge game for both us and the Panthers, both clubs are wanting to be top dog come the season end, and both clubs just lost to the Giants, it’s a 4 pointer in one way to both. We need to get back on track, and taking a big scalp will certainly help with that, and vice versa, tomorrow we have to be as loud as hell, and to be that 7th player out on the ice, we need to lift our lads, and make them feel 10ft tall, we have a huge role to play, Our spirits need lifting let’s start that process Saturday guys, let’s be loud and proud and let our guys know we are right behind them.

Rob Batch

I am watching the MK game and Chris Ellis mentioned the noisy fan base really making a difference. I agree. I was thinking about the CHL game where the travelling Devils fans were singing after the game. I didn't recognise the song, maybe something about not going home? My point being we could do with something like that during games. I know you have debated this topic before and it's a bit cheeky for me to suggest it but would be great.

Rob Batch

Any song or chant that a majority know would suffice. Forced cheering can be difficult but joining in singing something everybody knows the words to might work. It is cheeky for me to suggest this but those nervous, quiet periods can be disconcerting.

Temme

Any song or chant that a majority know would suffice. Forced cheering can be difficult but joining in singing something everybody knows the words to might work. It is cheeky for me to suggest this but those nervous, quiet periods can be disconcerting.
Hard physical hockey breeds noise
noise breeds hard physical hockey.

(i'm not saying that's what i want to see, but merely an observation)

Myself and most around me generally sit in silence for the game unless there's a big play to get people going.

I have wondered why we don’t sing the ‘we’ve got hadded...’ song more often? It’s by far the best we’ve got and it will be a mass improvement on our regular 2 ‘devil...’ chants.

Any player chants could also be more utilised, and not necessarily only after a goal as they usually get drowned out with the goal cheers anyway unfortunately.

I know it will take time for more fans to catch on, but the more we do it, the more they’ll sink in I feel.

We’ll get there..

OJLloyd

One of the big things I found when we were away watching the CHL is that the drummer doesn’t really stop.
They tend to have a bass drum type drum as opposed to a floor tom, and they sort of provided the rhythm of the whole thing.

It also allowed for those who might sometimes feel a little embarrassed to sing or chant to do it because they were blending in with the noise as opposed to being one of very few at the start.