Security Update!

Thread starter #1
Ladies & gentlemen, & fellow Devils faithful

It is with grave concern that we must report further unconfirmed sightings of the two rogue undercover operatives.

Friday seen them hiding amongst the free bus load of pensioners on their weekly outing to Morrisons in the Bay, waiting in the cafe over one cup of tea between 7 of them hoping for the end of day reduced offers to be rolled out early.

On Saturday they had journeyed across the link road to Asda. Posing as early Xmas shoppers they spent most of the afternoon taste testing sherry and mince pies and had to be moved on by security guards as they began interfering with the shelf stackers trying to put out the Easter eggs.

Intelligence confirm that they are trying to undermine Planet Ices' profits by establishing a wholesale smuggling racket into the rink this evening. Top of their list will be edible pies and hot dogs that don't bounce.

Planet Ice are so concerned about this threat that they have increased security and car parking charges. They have also broken into their cash reserves to launch an expansion plan into the M4 corridor to compensate any further loss in profits

A spokesperson commented, we may lose the battle for the food, but the Ice belongs to US!

"Ms Piggy" still has to be identified, but in an even more disturbing turn of events it is now clear the they may in possession of a computer and Internet access. A situation so perilously dangerous that authorities have requested that all forum administrators report all users that cannot spell or construct legible sentences.

Please, please remain vigilant this evening and hopefully with your help we can apprehend these dangerous characters ASAP.

Attachments

A

Anonymous

Shouldn't threads of this type be under the "Everything Else" section? Hardly "Devils Related".

Thread starter #3
I apologise profusely and will take myself to the nearest place of punishment and give myself 40 lashes and a stiff talking to. Moderators, please remove my logon for 7 days as a punishment for not obeying rules, as a sense of humour can never be tolerated!

please feel free to move this post to wherever you think it deserves to be! :D

Finny

august04 said:
Shouldn't threads of this type be under the "Everything Else" section? Hardly "Devils Related".
I think we're closing in on the identity of Miss Piggy.........
What's life like without a sense of humour?

...careful