Season tickets

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Credit where its due , well done owners / Todd on price freeze of season tickets for the up and coming 2019/20 season, it must be the only product or bills that is not going up, dont get me started on council tax 4.9% amongst other things...

Kevlar68

I miss to many games at beginning of season to get one which is a shame but seem to get the same 3 seats in Block 4 when i get my tickets. I wouldn't mind a block booking system of games like 10 games in block?? seat?? for £XXX amount and choose the games once fixtures are out Obviously after all season tickets are pretty much sorted which by fixture release date they usually are. Great price though for season ticket..

Kevlar68

When I got back from Greece I did enquire about season ticket and they said they adjust it to how many games left of season but my idea was choosing games you would attend and paying for a block of 5, 10, 15 games etc. More games you buy the more of a discount but obviously not as much discount as a full season ticket.

jimmy snels

im genuinely debating it this season. £450 is a lot of money and at times I've not enjoyed our brand of hockey to be honest, it makes games against the lower teams in particular pretty boring. i miss a few games as well so it kinda deserves a bit of thought this time.

Hedd Wyn John

im genuinely debating it this season. £450 is a lot of money and at times I've not enjoyed our brand of hockey to be honest, it makes games against the lower teams in particular pretty boring. i miss a few games as well so it kinda deserves a bit of thought this time.
I believe a full ST saves you the cost of 5 games, so if you miss any more than that it isn’t worth it financially.

august04

It’s a big commitment in terms of money and time and if you don’t feel you’re being entertained, then I can understand why you’d think about not renewing. It’s played on my mind too but I’m going to give it another go again next year in the hope that it’s more fun than this year. I’ve found this season boring at times too, despite topping the table for much of the year. As much as I’ve enjoyed Sheffield struggling this year, I’ve missed the high octane battles with them and I hope they’re more competitive next season.

Kevlar68

I've seen most of the home games since mid November and only once not got the same 3 seats in block 4 which is where I'd get a season ticket anyway so for myself it's been far cheaper to book the seats as soon as game gone on sale. If I bought a season ticket just for that seat I'd be paying £20+ per game.

We, three of us, have the same problem, between us, we have missed 30 games this season, with that in mind we will not renew our season tickets till the fixtures for next season have been released . I

Temme

I've not particularly enjoyed many games this year like i did previous years, that's not to say ALL games by any means, but given where we are in the standings I guess we can't complain; i'd pay double to watch Belfast every week and the type of team Keefe has recruited to similar success (this year at least)

With that being said though; i'll always renew my ST, as an NHL nut Cardiff is my closest hockey fix and the EIHL in general has been entertaining this year, the fact that i support the Devils is just a bonus!