Season tickets

Foxy

Thread starter #1
Has anyone got the dates for collection of season tickets please.

I know there was a thread somewhere but cant find it.

Has anyone got the dates for collection of season tickets please.

I know there was a thread somewhere but cant find it.

SEASON TICKET COLLECTION INFO
DEVILS SEASON TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION STARTING FROM SATURDAY AUGUST 25TH.
The Devils host the Coventry Blaze on the 25th so the season ticket collection period will be from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. After 5:00pm we will be switiching into game mode, so tickets will not be available to collect from 5:00pm onwards.
The next date for collection will be game day V Bern on Saturday September 1st from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. After the 1st, tickets will be available to collect from Ice Arena Wales reception.
Season Tickets are not available to collect outside of these designated times.
Please note - Every person collecting tickets will need Photo ID. You may be dealing with someone that does not work for the Devils and will not know you, so please ensure you bring Photo ID with you.
If you are collecting for another person, you will need to bring their Photo ID with you.

fdlf666

What’s ocurrin’ with the Tocket for the Sheffield game on March 3rd, for Season Ticket Holders. Nothing mentioned so far by Devils since the original announcement. Do you have to pay for it when you collect your Season Ticket?
How much will it cost?

Hedd Wyn John

What’s ocurrin’ with the Tocket for the Sheffield game on March 3rd, for Season Ticket Holders. Nothing mentioned so far by Devils since the original announcement. Do you have to pay for it when you collect your Season Ticket?
How much will it cost?
Picked up my season ticket today, heard nothing about the March 3rd game yet.